It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Would a civil war break out on 31 march 2005(john titor)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 15 2005 @ 10:46 AM
link   
Ok i am freaked out,on cnn larry interviewed bill maher and he was talking about THE civil war(1) and this bombing in lebanon which was also related to civil war.I want to know what did john titor said cuz i am starting to believe him
ps:Even if there is no civil war or ww3 in 2015 i think john titor really traveled through time as the prrof he has is soo much that you might think that there is noway in hell this could be a hoax and remeber the laws os quantum physics,parallel universes are diff ranging from 1 atom to .....

posted on Feb, 15 2005 @ 11:45 AM
link   
John Titor = Hoax

End of discussion.

No civil war.

posted on Feb, 15 2005 @ 11:57 AM
link   
1. please make a more concise opening post. thanks.

this guy mentioned a police state in the usa pre 09-11-01, thats pretty bold for the times. we'll see about a 'civil' war, sounds more like the second revolutionary war but we'll see. at least this guy gives specific dates (years anyway but still) unlike certain french guys who write things like...

things will happen.
there will be turmoil
good and bad will both arise
while the sleeping cat naps...

posted on Feb, 15 2005 @ 11:57 AM
link   
i'll be the first to admit, i was really into the whole John Titor thing- but then nothing he said really came to pass. if he were for real, we'd have seen many waco-like events at the end of 2004, and well unless the media is doing an impressive job keeping them under wraps, i'mma ahve to agree with ThatsJustWeird...

HOAX

posted on Feb, 15 2005 @ 12:16 PM
link   
Arresting, detaining, fingerprinting, and photographing American citizens without a single charge against them seems kinda Waco-ish, if not as photogenic as a massive human bonfire, as does the new drivers license regulations, aka internal passport.

posted on Feb, 15 2005 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by halo_aura
Arresting, detaining, fingerprinting, and photographing American citizens without a single charge against them seems kinda Waco-ish, if not as photogenic as a massive human bonfire, as does the new drivers license regulations, aka internal passport.

your actually worried about this stuff. you knwo how many times the average american is photographed? like maybe 5-15 times a day by secyruity cameras in convience stores and other businesses. you know how many times a day the avergae briton is photographed day? last time i checked it was 300 times a day by cameras on street corners and the extieriors just photographing people. trust me its no where near as bad here as it is in europe

join