It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Clinton–Obama [sealed] Emails: The Key to Understanding Why Hillary Wasn’t Indicted

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 24 2018 @ 06:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: SkeptiSchism
a reply to: Boadicea

Actually Obama was a CIA plant, it's all part of Bush Sr.'s empire. Bill Clinton ran contraband for the CIA through Arkansas while we was governor, that's how he got in with the krew. Then Clinton was a stooge for Bush and the fed to re-regulate Glass Stegall allowing our commercial banks to securitize the loans they made and increase their leverage magnitudes higher than previous regulations would allow.

So Hillary was just the status quo continuation of the Bush empire, that is what is likely coming apart and Bush himself was just working for European banks like DB and UBS.

I have to agree that this goes back to Bush Sr...yet the beginning has to go back even further!

posted on Jan, 24 2018 @ 06:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: CynConcepts
For me, yes I am leaning towards Obama and Hillary being deep in this mucky mire...but left questioning as to who were their mastermind. I cannot help but feel there is an organization beyond that leads to the ultimate mastermind.

I'm with you... but I think it's a little more complicated. I think there's more than one organization vying for that power... and in '08, Obama's mastermind pulled a little coup over Hillary's mastermind. And I think that struggle continues in the party today -- Team Hillary vs Team Obama, for want of better descriptors.

The thing about the power hungry is that no matter how much power they have, it's never enough. They want -- they need -- absolute total control over everyone and everything. So they only cooperate to the extent it benefits themselves. They'll stab anyone and everyone else in the back or the front or wherever necessary if it gets them more power. Sometimes I think it's that power struggle among the elite that has kept them from doing even more and worse damage -- as if they haven't done too much anyway!

While it would feel wonderful to see justice nationally...it is becoming more obvious that this extends globally and if it the very top is not taken out...we will simply repeat the past!

Exactly!!! Everyone knows that Hillary's been a HUGE part of the problem for decades. But she's just one of many... and she's now used up and easily expendable -- the fall gal. But we have to get the ones still in positions to do harm -- and who are doing harm. This is so much bigger than Hillary.

posted on Jan, 24 2018 @ 06:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Asktheanimals
S & F
Take them all down, the wannabe plutocrats who think the law is for everyone else.

Yes! Let the chips fall where they may for the whole dirty lot of 'em!!!

posted on Jan, 24 2018 @ 06:36 PM
link   
a reply to: SkeptiSchism

That's a pretty good summary of decades of events -- good job!

I would only question Obama being a CIA plant... maybe... maybe not. If so, then I believe he went rogue... or switched loyalties... or was a plant in the CIA...

I have no doubt that Obama is not on the same team as the Clintons or the Bushes.

posted on Jan, 24 2018 @ 06:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: CynConcepts

originally posted by: SkeptiSchism

Actually Obama was a CIA plant, it's all part of Bush Sr.'s empire. Bill Clinton ran contraband for the CIA through Arkansas while we was governor, that's how he got in with the krew. Then Clinton was a stooge for Bush and the fed to re-regulate Glass Stegall allowing our commercial banks to securitize the loans they made and increase their leverage magnitudes higher than previous regulations would allow.

So Hillary was just the status quo continuation of the Bush empire, that is what is likely coming apart and Bush himself was just working for European banks like DB and UBS.

I have to agree that this goes back to Bush Sr...yet the beginning has to go back even further!

Banks basically lol

If you want to know who just look up the primary dealers for the fed's bond auctions that's who.
edit on 24-1-2018 by SkeptiSchism because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2018 @ 06:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords

And now we know why Obama neglected to appoint a permanent Inspector General for the State Dept. during Hillary's entire tenure there.

Yup! And an excellent point -- thank you!

An IG would have caught all the abuses, misappropriations, negligence, and dare I say, criminality going on in the Obama administration. He better lawyer up because the American People have had it with him.

And the worst part is that I think this is just the tip of the iceberg.

Knowing what we know now about his gross abuses of surveillance programs, just think how many folks he's been blackmailing and threatening and otherwise abusing his power -- both legit and not. Heaven only knows what else...

posted on Jan, 24 2018 @ 06:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: theruthlessone
Its all unravelling in America , the bubble is about to burst

naw we are just a seriously dysfunctional family, and every so often we are going to throw down with out brothers and then we will be ok for a while again.

posted on Jan, 24 2018 @ 06:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Irishhaf

naw we are just a seriously dysfunctional family, and every so often we are going to throw down with out brothers and then we will be ok for a while again.

True... but sometimes even families have to take the trash out for the rest to have peace and happiness. It's just a sad reality of life.

posted on Jan, 24 2018 @ 07:02 PM
link   

yup but even when that happens the rest of the family typically gets back together and presses forward, we may have rough times ahead but the great experiment isn't done yet we are just moving into a new chapter.

posted on Jan, 24 2018 @ 07:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Irishhaf

yup but even when that happens the rest of the family typically gets back together and presses forward, we may have rough times ahead but the great experiment isn't done yet we are just moving into a new chapter.

I totally agree -- and I thank you for saying it! Shame on me for not saying it myself.

Yes. We will take the trash out, and then we will re-group and re-organize and re-generate!!! And with the troublemakers gone, the voices of reason and -- dare I say it? -- love and respect will finally be heard.

We have much work to do to rebuild on a firmer foundation... but we're not afraid of a little work. It will be a labor of love and a happy day.

posted on Jan, 24 2018 @ 07:23 PM
link   
State Dept. had the missing 33k the whole time, on a flash stick, per the Podesta emails, and somehow magically nothing ever came of it...

Are we sure there isn't a secret pardon for Hillary Obama didnt 'stash' in the logs somehow?

posted on Jan, 24 2018 @ 07:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss
Are we sure there isn't a secret pardon for Hillary Obama didnt 'stash' in the logs somehow?

I guess we aren't really sure of anything... yet... but somehow I don't think so. Obama left her hanging in the wind for a reason.

On the other hand, Trump might give her that secret pardon if she's playing her cards right.

posted on Jan, 24 2018 @ 09:38 PM
link   
Any President who confidently boasts that there's "not a smidgen" of corruption within his administration should immediately raise eyebrows.

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 11:34 PM
link   
a reply to: CynConcepts

Who else could be the mastermind but Soros? These people, democrats and even RINOs in charge are following one script. The script that leads to the multi-billionaire who has been funding all the violent riots at the present administration. The "deep state" which Obama, Hillary, the DNC, RINOs and others are a part of is the attempt by these group of elites to give the sovereignty of the U.S. to a world government.

However, Hillary made her decisions on her own. Some people are claiming that she had nothing to do with the "uranium 1 deal, she voted yes but so did the others". But the thing is only one nay vote would have stopped the deal. Meanwhile this was happening Bill Clinton was receiving money from the Russians for his speeches and they also got $150 million U.S.D. from the Russians to the Clinton Foundation, meanwhile the deal was ongoing... That's a deep conflict of interest, not to mention that the left, including the left-wing media, did not use this as evidence of "Hillary Clinton colluded with the Russians".

She is very guilty as is everyone else who is involved in this farce that has been going on for at least over a year and a half.

edit on 25-1-2018 by ElectricUniverse because: correct comment.

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 06:04 AM
link   
a reply to: ElectricUniverse

Don't give Soros too much credit. He's just one more rich useful idiot.

If/when the truth is known about Uranium One, I'd bet dollars to donuts that Hillary was basically another useful idiot... and that Obama/Podesta were the real criminals in that deal. From what I've read, Podesta made far more off that deal working for Joulle (sp?) than either the Clintons personally or the Clinton Foundation. He was also Counselor to Obama during that same time period. Podesta also worked for the Clinton Foundation. Podesta and Obama were both in a position to set Hillary up for the fall.

It's not an accident or a coincidence that the Uranium One deal is being investigated... and it's not an accident that the Podesta lobbying group shut down within weeks of being implicated in Mueller's probes... and it's not an accident or a coincidence that the original NYT article which revealed Hillary's "involvement" somehow found absolutely no involvement by Podesta... or by Obama... Just Hillary.

I have no sympathy for Hillary. Lay down with dogs and you get up with fleas. That's how it works. But Hillary's small change in the big picture. I want the big dogs brought down too.

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 01:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Deplorable

That is why this justice needs to be decided by military tribunal.

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 01:19 PM
link   
Don't forget, Bush Sr. was head of the CIA during the Warren Commission. The Deep State doesn't get much deeper than him.
edit on 26-1-2018 by AndyFromMichigan because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join