It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

O how the mighty are fallen

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 15 2005 @ 06:00 AM
link   
The two were once three,
Long ago they included me,
When the two found out,
That their rival was out,
Information was suppressed,
Locked down and given a hidden nest,
Placed within code and anew,
Interest was diverted, known only to a few.
From up on high, yes I'd say,
But forgotten, never I pray.

www.ignorancedenied.com...

[edit on 15-2-2005 by Lupus copy]

posted on Feb, 15 2005 @ 12:01 PM
link   
Does this have any connection at all to a certain (ex? Philipinnes?) Trowbridge College teacher, one of who's pupils showed me his webpage, which included a photo of himself in which he mirrored one half of his face to be the other half of his face?

( yeah it looked freaky! nobody has an symmetrical face )

posted on Feb, 15 2005 @ 12:55 PM
link   
certainly sounds related to Enoch's or Thoths hiding of the secrets, Amun, Ra and Aten.

posted on Feb, 15 2005 @ 05:04 PM
link   
I was close but not close enough.

Lupus=wolf
Icewolf

The above picture is a reconstruction of the Karnak Temple complex. The three are the Triad of Amun his wife Mut and son Khonsu. They were celebrated by the Opet festival, a secret ritual that happened behind the 32 columns of the Hypostyle Hall of the temple court.

The Apis Bull, the most revered of all animals was also buried there. The bull was required to have a diamond on his head and a scarab on his chin. The two deities linked to the bull are Ra and Osiris.

The centre of the UNUS maze fits the description. The poems fit the description. The 32 appears relevant.

I believe this game has to do with either the story of creation or the flood, but it definitely seems to have something to do with the onset of the one-God and possibly the creation of the Bible.

Icewolf's poems suggest the nightly ritual Ra had to undertake and fend off the serpent Apophis, so that the day may renew.

The background text of UNUS is Lorem Ipsum and may just be the usual background text nonsense used in this medium, or it may in fact have something to do with Cicero's story Finibus Bonorum et Malorum (The Extremes of Good and Evil).

Hope that helps you folks.

posted on Mar, 3 2005 @ 07:24 PM
link   
SomewhereinBetween, I don't think that photo is from Karnak.....it actually seems to be The Temple of the Warriors in the ruins of Chichen Itza .....check here and click to enlarge the photo in the upper right.

The photo posted by Lupus Copy seems to have been sort of sepia toned, making it look brownish ( or it might be a diff time of year?...or taken with a different filter?....as this photo from the top of the same Temple, facing toward the Pyramid of Kukulcan, also shows a brown foreground.)

How this would figure into the Black Labyrinth, I could not say.....would it be significant???

posted on Mar, 4 2005 @ 12:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by frayed1
SomewhereinBetween, I don't think that photo is from Karnak.....it actually seems to be The Temple of the Warriors in the ruins of Chichen Itza .....check here and click to enlarge the photo in the upper right.

The photo posted by Lupus Copy seems to have been sort of sepia toned, making it look brownish ( or it might be a diff time of year?...or taken with a different filter?....as this photo from the top of the same Temple, facing toward the Pyramid of Kukulcan, also shows a brown foreground.)

How this would figure into the Black Labyrinth, I could not say.....would it be significant???

I believe you are correct on the temple.

posted on Mar, 4 2005 @ 12:52 AM
link   
at first glance, I thought that the verticle line extending from the little "pyramid" in the center of the image on the right was a photoshop flaw. But it seems more likely that the skill that Lupus would have corrected such a blemish. It's there for a reason isn't it you sly wolf?

posted on Mar, 10 2005 @ 04:13 PM
link   
Silence has engulfed the world,
Hibernating, like a Autumn mouse curled,
Though sleeping through this you may be,
Closer to the answer for in sanctity,
The common source is that which you,
Need to link the numerous clues,
Changing the channel during the show,
Could cause you to miss the limited flow,
In the search for he missing piece,
Look to the infinite wisdom of the priests,
Perhaps when you look to far,
The answer leaves it's mundane star.

posted on Mar, 13 2005 @ 11:12 PM
link   
Play with the color channels and see what you come up with. Have to live with this and his other hint posts.

Edit: Tried in Photoshop didn't find anything.

[edit on 3/13/2005 by infinite8]

[edit on 3/14/2005 by infinite8]

posted on Mar, 14 2005 @ 01:09 PM
link   
Like the white water wafting dot fusion anomaly dot "in the" net,
iching dot "through" html, ever so wet,
Just a thought, that i've sent
Many moments through the night that I've spent.

posted on Mar, 14 2005 @ 01:38 PM
link   
Dang, I'm pretty thick in the head but even I saw at least part of that.

So here is a modification of our black labyrinth no?

[edit on 14-3-2005 by Nygdan]

posted on Mar, 14 2005 @ 01:42 PM
link   
Crap, whats this new text at the bl page? Can anyone read it? I can't from where I am.

If this new set of pages is relevant, it would make some sense i think. Labyrinths are used in shamanistic meditations. One walks thru the actual labyrinth, as a form of mediation. And this new site seems to be pretty concerned with shamanism and 'techno shamanism' and psyhedelic drugs and what not.

posted on Mar, 14 2005 @ 02:21 PM
link   
I swear I'm not crazy, but if you tilt your head to the left and look at the dots you can see "24"....

Okay, yeah maybe I am crazy *goes back to photoshop*

_df

posted on Mar, 14 2005 @ 02:23 PM
link   

Another labyrinth like image that I found in connection with the above. Apparently, the I Ching is organized into 64 portions (wasn't 32 considered relecant to bl?), and the book can be consulted as something of an oracle, for what its worth.

posted on Mar, 14 2005 @ 02:26 PM
link   
The background of the new BL page is called 'message'. It gives the appearance of being a repeating set of text but there is at least one place where the text changes. As soon as I can I'll post an image here.

posted on Mar, 14 2005 @ 02:34 PM
link   
Irma, there's a place where it changes?
many places??

humm... elaborate?

_df

posted on Mar, 14 2005 @ 02:49 PM
link   
I'm still a photoshoppin'. When you save the background it's about 15 or so lines of text saved as a jpeg. It looked like a sentence repeating itself over and over so I cut that line out. Then I checked to see if it was repeated all the way across the image and there is a change to the faint background text just over half way down. Back shortly with image(s)

Edit to say It's taking ages to sort through the b/g image. May include the odd English word in it though.

Ignore next post.

[edit on 14-3-2005 by Irma]

posted on Mar, 14 2005 @ 03:39 PM
link   
[edit on 14-3-2005 by Irma]

posted on Mar, 14 2005 @ 03:49 PM
link   
I'm not so sure that an image of the text is needed, whats needed is a reading or a translation.

posted on Mar, 14 2005 @ 04:48 PM
link   
Fair enough.

Can you make out any of the words or phrases?
I'll put them through the Latin translator program.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join