It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The MSM are moaning again saying Trump is making people not trust them, LOL!

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2018 @ 09:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: MOMof3
a reply to: ColdWisdom

The potus gets by with lying. News media reporters get punished. The only media I know that can lie freely is Fox News and they had to go to court for that.

Fox is mainstream. Are you calling the main stream news liars? Wouldn't that make them...fake news. How can you say you trust the MSM and Trump is pulling a Stalin by calling them fake. ..while calling them fake yourself. smdh

posted on Jan, 19 2018 @ 09:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Revolution9

trump is smearing himself, seriously. He has lied over and over again, and then people like yourself, believe what he says. You go ahead and believe whatever he says, but I am telling you, you are being foolish.

posted on Jan, 19 2018 @ 09:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Revolution9

I didn't trust the media before trump was a elected. Must have missed the memo

posted on Jan, 19 2018 @ 09:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ohanka
Silly MSM.

People started to stop trusting them over a decade ago.

Oh, I remember the exact date and exactly where I was when I stopped trusting them.

It was September 11, 2001 and I was standing at the top of my staircase in my house. I was 21 years old.

posted on Jan, 19 2018 @ 10:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Templeton

That’s why I don’t watch FOX news.

posted on Jan, 19 2018 @ 10:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: six67seven

Oh, I remember the exact date and exactly where I was when I stopped trusting them.

It was September 11, 2001 and I was standing at the top of my staircase in my house. I was 21 years old.

This right here. After watching the coverage and conflicting reports for weeks afterward, and then suddenly they were all in lockstep, that sealed the deal for me. I hate to be the untrusting type, but since then I haven't trusted a single thing from MSM or the mouth of the government here in the US regardless of who happens to be in office.

posted on Jan, 19 2018 @ 10:20 AM
link   
Had this discussion on MSN facebook,commented that CNN will spin to the left and Fox to the right.Deranged liberals started calling me a Nazi.So I concluded that Ann Colter was actually right when she said liberalism was a mental disease.Thought she was wrong then,but they sure did act crazy.If someone rational watches both channels its obvious.Newscasts today are controlled by their owners and whichever view they have will be biased in the reporting to their liking.If you want liberal bias watch CNN or MSNBC,if you want conservative bias watch Fox.Its your choice and that's freedom of the press.If you can find a neutral report then tell us all,I haven`t ever seen non-biased reporting,if it ever existed I`d be surprised considering some of the newspapers from the !770`s till today I`ve seen.
edit on 19-1-2018 by ridgerunner because: spelling

posted on Jan, 19 2018 @ 10:22 AM
link   
I'm watching a White House press briefing on the potential government shut-down process beginning tonight. Every reporter in the room is asking political questions, instead of policy questions. I don't think they know what the actual issues are.

posted on Jan, 19 2018 @ 10:24 AM
link   
I can't recall a time, recently, when I did...

...and that distrust certainly precedes Trump by several decades. Oops.

Ludicrous notion.

posted on Jan, 19 2018 @ 10:27 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

LOL..White House: "The Schumer Shutdown" will be the title. Jim Acosta (CNN) says, "You can't call it that!"

posted on Jan, 19 2018 @ 10:28 AM
link   

a reply to: ColdWisdom

News media reporters get punished.

And by punished you mean they are forced to print a retraction the following week on the back page that nobody sees.

posted on Jan, 19 2018 @ 10:28 AM
link   
a reply to: badw0lf

I can do more than one thing at the same time. I can read or listen and discern at the same time. At 68 I already have a base of history and knowledge to work from.

posted on Jan, 19 2018 @ 12:29 PM
link   

That’s why I don’t watch FOX news.

You don't watch Fox because they are fake and you agree with the president on this point. So much for not buying it.

posted on Jan, 19 2018 @ 12:42 PM
link   

Trump thinks Fox News is fake and Fox and friends?
I don’t watch Fox News because I have no conservative views. I watch the live interviews on cspan rep dem or ind.

posted on Jan, 19 2018 @ 12:47 PM
link   

Trump thinks Fox News is fake and Fox and friends?
I don’t watch Fox News because I have no conservative views. I watch the live interviews on cspan rep dem or ind.

Wrong president. It was Obama driving the charge against Fox. Trump's target is mostly CNN, and they have shown to be no different. They both employ some great journalists. They both employ biases pundits. But does CNN do local news? Fox has local news on channel 2.

posted on Jan, 19 2018 @ 04:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: gernblan

originally posted by: MteWamp
It's pretty much par for the course for the MSM to act like a bunch of whining candy-asses.

Unfortunately for them, while they are whining, we are winning.

How are they winning? Nobody with a brain cell even pays attention to them anymore.

I suggest that you take a few minutes to re-read my post. Perhaps it would help if you read really slowly, and maybe sound-out some of the letters.

Then call me back afterwards.
edit on 19-1-2018 by MteWamp because: n

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join