It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

my theory about the ancient egyptains

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 14 2005 @ 11:45 PM
link   
i believe that 12,000 years ago the egyptains had a great empire with much more advanced technology than we have today the evindence shows. and than aliens came and supported the egyptain civilization then not long after maybe a great disaster like a great flood almost destroyed their civilization.and all their technology was lost the aliens left earth and it took 7500 years for them to rebuild but their civilization wasnt as rich as it was 7000 years earlier.

posted on Feb, 15 2005 @ 09:34 AM
link   
your theory is not too much different from my own and many others. it seems like a viable explanation, thats for sure.

posted on Feb, 15 2005 @ 09:40 AM
link   
I'm sorry but how was that link "evindence" of anything.

Just to play devil's advocate, where is the evidence for a disaster in that region on your timeline that would destroy all the advanced technology?

If they were rebuilding for so long, then how could the Romans, who never had alien technology, conquer the Egyptians so easily?

Please give links to actual pages and not just the home site.

posted on Feb, 15 2005 @ 09:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by LeftBehind
I'm sorry but how was that link "evindence" of anything.

Just to play devil's advocate, where is the evidence for a disaster in that region on your timeline that would destroy all the advanced technology?

If they were rebuilding for so long, then how could the Romans, who never had alien technology, conquer the Egyptians so easily?

Please give links to actual pages and not just the home site.

LeftBehind, There is abundant, laboratory confirmed, compelling, clear evidence.

The library........."Cataclysm" Allen and Delair, re: 9 500 BC +- 200 yrs.
The title says it all.

posted on Feb, 15 2005 @ 09:59 AM
link   
Can you show me link please?

Not just a homepage with a bunch of UFO and x-planet stuff on it.

posted on Feb, 15 2005 @ 10:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by LeftBehind
Can you show me link please?

Not just a homepage with a bunch of UFO and x-planet stuff on it.

Ditto. Then you're likely to be quizzed about why those ideas conflict with what the Egyptians wrote about themselves and why there aren't any evidences or writings of flood or aliens and so on and so forth.

And someone's bound to hit you up about how you explain the Egyptian artifacts and writing from those areas from 5,000 BC that contradict your ideas and the ideas on that site.

posted on Feb, 15 2005 @ 10:13 AM
link   
4 guy in the shadows

www.crystalinks.com...

my take? this is the #..
build this, okay, good luck........

posted on Feb, 15 2005 @ 10:20 AM
link   
The link you posted sounds like it has a lot of things right. However since they didn't list any sources, and bring astrology into it, the link seems a little suspect.

posted on Feb, 15 2005 @ 10:32 AM
link   
astrology, huh
they list all the paranormal stuff, reams of it.
guess they must be wrong then.
dont bother reading any more books on it then.
books by the actual guys that did the measuring, etc.

it is so easy to claim someone is wrong, w/o even knowing 1% about the subject they are discussing.
That is why I say dont bother.
Its a pain in the ass reading 1000's of pages, only to have your friends brother who is an architect say its a pile of rocks, its stoneage.
it aint worth ittt.............

posted on Feb, 21 2005 @ 12:08 AM
link   
they did have very advanced technology, i think i saw a thing where they had a 3,000 year old lightbulb or something like that on tv once, and they recreated it exactly, and it worked or something like that.

posted on Feb, 21 2005 @ 06:02 AM
link   
Yup, they has super technology, but unfortunately lost the ability to write about it whenever they were in the same room! Ancient lightbulbs are a possibility (there are no carbon scars inside the pyramid that people would expect from building in the dark) but do not point to anything better than we have (we have lightbulbs in some rich houses these days!)

Why try and make the Egyptians into something they are not? just accept them for the advanced civilisation of the ancient world, by then standards of the time.

posted on Feb, 21 2005 @ 06:28 AM
link   
I believe something similar, "your" theory however, is an old one that has been theorized for many, many years, books written about etc....

top topics

join