It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jesus/religion UFOs, what about demonic possession.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 14 2005 @ 11:07 PM
link   
I just listened to a replay of Art Bells interview with John Lear on Coast to Coast AM & one thing that was said is that Aliens created our religions to control us & even sent Jesus and others, if that is the case then how can demonic possession be explained? The ones I am talking about are the true ones in which objects move and the possessed individual has super human strength---these "demons" respond to religion and are exorcised by using religion. Could these same Aliens also be the force behind demonic possessions in an attempt to fool us even further into believing in the religions they created? Or could these evil spirits simply believe in the same lies about religion as we do & dont know any better?

posted on Feb, 14 2005 @ 11:38 PM
link   
When did this alien jesus craze start? I seem to have notice that it is every where on every message boards that I have lurked on. What spurred this on?

posted on Feb, 14 2005 @ 11:45 PM
link   
No I think thats just the war between good and evil. I dont think they just setup religion and sent Jesus to control us because look how bad things are getting? I do believe in the UFO/Bible connection but I still think its just a war between good and evil and that Jesus was obviously good. Dont be fooled by this my friend. Stay a believer!

EDIT: By the way! How can ANY human on Earth explain the true meaning or intentions of these so called "Aliens" anyway? There is NO public proof from any of these people that they know the truth. Everyone just has their own theory and they try to impose it on everyone else. Just read the Bible and come to your own conclusion. Dont go off what everyone else tells you. I mean sure it sounds interesting and you can keep an open mind about it just as I do but dont go living your life thinking that what these people are saying is FACT.

[edit on 14-2-2005 by CmptrN3rd5]

join