It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Clinton Campaign Chair Podesta Tipped Off on “Gross Negligence” Phrase BEFORE IT WAS REMOVED

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2018 @ 12:47 AM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

That is just falling for the distraction.

Perhaps think more critically, and you will see.

(post by Chadwickus removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Jan, 11 2018 @ 05:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Chadwickus
a reply to: Xcathdra

Boom! Podesta was linked to an article and Trumptards get confused because “Podesta”.

Better thread title?

trumptards? is this the mudpit?

posted on Jan, 11 2018 @ 10:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6
I must not be seeing it, but it looks to me like she's explaining the statute from a legal perspective rather than telling him that the Bureau is going to claim "gross negligence."

Ditto.

Anyone that said the phrase "gross negligence" prior to DOJ findings should be arrested.

I believe that includes a handful of FOX news Journalists.

I am starting to wonder if stupid is contagious, if so I need to stop clicking through to these threads.

posted on Jan, 11 2018 @ 10:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra
a reply to: JBurns

Thanks although a good chunk of people on both sides of this issue disagree and rightfully so for this thread. The article title is misleading in the sense the article supports both - pro and con - arguments. I take the view that given everything else that has come out with this whole mess is it is highly likely Podesta was given a heads up and worked with FBI agents running the investigation to clear Hillary by reviewing the exoneration letter and making the changes.

Since that is supposition without direct evidence it cant be proven (yet imo) so I get the other side of the argument.

@ other members repeating the innocent until proven guilty line for Hillary. Keep in mind that also applies to President Trump. Thus far there is no evidence of the non existent crime of "collusion" with Russia.

The same cant be said for Clinton where there is a mountain of evidence of her crimes. Hopefully she gets her day in court.

ETA -

Well stated sir

Since that is supposition without direct evidence it cant be proven (yet imo) so I get the other side of the argument.

@ other members repeating the innocent until proven guilty line for Hillary. Keep in mind that also applies to President Trump. Thus far there is no evidence of the non existent crime of "collusion" with Russia.

posted on Jan, 11 2018 @ 11:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Chadwickus

Thread title is fine AFAIC. I understand the material presented just fine

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join