It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fusion GPS attorney claims "somebody has already been killed" over the dossier

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2018 @ 03:43 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

That looks like the red button that Kim Jong was referring to. Hillary sold it to him like she sold the uranium to Russia.
edit on 1/9/2018 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2018 @ 03:46 PM
link   
a reply to: tonycodes

Where it not for the investigations, guilty parties would not be trying to so hard to Shield themselves from indictment and blame.

posted on Jan, 9 2018 @ 03:46 PM
link   
Sorry, meant to reply to Neo
edit on 1/9/2018 by JBurns because: Accidentally continued a discarded reply, and replied to the wrong person

posted on Jan, 9 2018 @ 03:47 PM
link   

Now now, that would be silly of us to assume they were support trolling for themselves or their defeated cause

Strange indeed. All sorts of strange things seem to be happening these days! It is really bad on DU....all those DUmmies over there who think they have something to prove to us or the President.

posted on Jan, 9 2018 @ 03:47 PM
link   
a reply to: JBurns

We actually knew Seth Rich died before Feinstein pull this snip today.

posted on Jan, 9 2018 @ 04:05 PM
link   

Indeed, I remember we all doubted their robbery narrative as well. That never has sat right with me (or really anyone I spoke to about it).

Her actions only raise suspicions, and make the entire narrative that much less believable. At this point, that narrative is so far in opposition to Occam's razor that the term no longer has any meaning to their pervasive mass-conspiratorial thought process

I am just happy that you and several other members and those like you all have continued to pursue justice for Seth Rich. Who knows how much of this would've been allowed to be swept under the rug? Now imagine how bad it'd have been if Clinton would've won the election. My bet is that none of this would've seen the light of day.

The mere discussion of her majesty's criminals actions would've landed us on a gun-denying watch list upheld by her SCOTUS appointee. I say it every day and I will say it again, thank GOD for TRUMP.
edit on 1/9/2018 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join