It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ocean Infinity resumes MH370 search

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 08:58 PM
link   
Ocean Infinity, a Texas based underwater salvage company, is resuming the search for the wreckage of MH370. They chartered the Norwegian ship Seabed Constructor, which departed Port Durban for Perth. It is scheduled to arrive February 7th. If Ocean Infinity finds the wreckage within 90 days of the start of the search, Malaysia will pay them $90M. If they don't find the wreckage, they don't get paid anything. They plan to search a 25,000 square kilometer area just north of the previous search location.

They will use underwater autonomous vehicles to search up to 1200 square kilometers a day. They normally use six of the vehicles, but they plan to have 8 operating simultaneously during the search. Australia will provide technical assistance to the search, but won't provide any financial assistance.

THE search for MH370 has resumed after a research ship left South Africa, bound for a search area off the coast of Perth.

The Malaysian Government has enlisted US seabed exploration company Ocean Infinity, which chartered Norwegian ship Seabed Constructor, due to arrive in Perth on February 7 after it set sail from Port Durban on Tuesday.

www.news.com.au... 6111

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 09:41 PM
link   
Ya know?

A missing 777 just kinda sticks in yur craw.....don't it!!!!!

was that one i saw go out the door at paine field from 2002 to 2006? I was in those buildings mid-field by the first run-up test area

it may have been I think yes....the Malaysia pilots that scared me bad with a barely made it up to rotate speed and I thought he was going to take out the homes to the North....and it was about to happen right in front of my eyes....then a low and not snappy wing dip......they were afraid to punch the throttles....my heart did a flip or something...
I was griping bout this in the first thread......years ago

i

edit on 3-1-2018 by GBP/JPY because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2018 @ 12:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

The search was extended to May 29, 2018.

That is next week.

A private search by a U.S. firm for Malaysia Airlines flight MH370, which went missing in 2014 in one of the world’s biggest aviation mysteries, will end on Tuesday, Malaysian Transport Minister Anthony Loke said on Wednesday.

reuters.com, May 22, 2018 - Malaysia says search for Flight MH370 to end next week.

They did find a couple sunken ships...

join