It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Well, we're not as smart as we thought we were... TPTB can still control our minds

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 10:53 AM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

A lot of people won't like this statement but money is the problem. No matter how good the intentions of someone, money will almost always corrupt them, either that or they will be offed in favor of someone who will put financial gain over the original purpose of an institution

It’s mostly greed that’s the problem, money is just a tool essentially, but it’s also the equivalent of force and power which is why many desire it. There are plenty of wealthy people that don’t care much for the materialistic things their wealth affords. But absolutely love the power it gives them, the idea of being in control and of having made it in life, of being someone of note. Similar to celebrity. But most prefer to pull strings behind the scenes rather than be in the limelight.

edit on 5-1-2018 by surfer_soul because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2018 @ 12:08 PM
link   
I realized I have to start a cult just in order to get the truth through their thick skulls... thats the only people are willing to learn anymore is by some form of brainwashing!

posted on Jan, 6 2018 @ 08:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3n19m470
I realized I have to start a cult just in order to get the truth through their thick skulls... thats the only people are willing to learn anymore is by some form of brainwashing!
I am speaking to you from the future, 2020, in my underground bunker. and am rapidly running out of stockpiled noodles & cans of fruit.
In the beginning, media outlets reported what was happening as if they were reporting on politics as usual.
Then the propaganda machine was released.

All the eyes of the world was on Trump, watching, waiting for him to do something offensive or outrageous or disastrous.

The enemy was already inside our borders, the Elite finally paved their way into establishing Central Banks,by threatening every world leader and their governments and cabinets with physical and economic death and destruction.
Which put them into more power in the money racket......

<< 1  2   >>

join