It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why would EBE's invade???

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 14 2005 @ 10:37 AM
link   
OK, I think most of us who post in the aliens UFO area agree that there is some kind of EBE interest in earth. We do not know what that interest is but I am going to ask you that we pretend to know in this thread.

Let us pretend that we know EBE's want to invade earth. What would be their purpose for the invasion? If they have been here for a very long time then why have they not made a move yet? That last point is what made me think of this topic. Gazrok mentioned this very point in "Sorry to Burst Your Bubble..." by It's True I Promise and it got me thinking, as does most of his interesing posts.

I'm not saying that I believe this invasion theory but I think it's worth looking into. It's kind of like making sure we are a little more prepared for what could be the worst possible scenario.

Some of the reasons we could touch on include:

1. They needed us for experiments or to do something to the planet and now our time is up. Maybe we were put here to do something that they would have found difficult to do on their own. Our history has evolved, with or without their interference, to help fit their needs.

2. We could be destroying ourselves and/or the planet more than they desire. They may have to step in and set everything straight. This could be due to a long term destruction of the planet or it could be to stop the ultimate war which would ruin everything for once and for all.

3. They could be working with a NWO type of government. This could deal with a lot of details. Some of those include these two sides playing each other and/or the "NWO" having aliens mixed in without our knowing about it.

4. Time is much different for them and even though it seems like a lot of time to us, it may not be much time to them. This could be because they live a lot longer or because of their travel.

I don't believe this topic has been posted and I did do a crude search for something like this. I'm not very good at getting the correct results via this sites searches though. Please feel free to add some depth to my reasons for invasion and also feel free to add your own reasons. It would be nice if we could include some "facts" but those seem to be hard to come by in this field of study.

I've come to appreciate the members on here. There are a lot of great thinkers and it's good to see what others believe to be true. Also, try to keep it somewhat serious and respect other peoples views as well. I think it's safe to say that not one of us here knows the truth so that kind of makes it hard to scoff at someones brainstorming. Thanks and I look forward to all posts.

posted on Feb, 14 2005 @ 10:45 AM
link   
Only paranoid nations invade other nations for something other than resources.

posted on Feb, 14 2005 @ 10:59 AM
link   
Good point. So would they have been watching us to learn how they could defeat us for resources that may be rare in the other planets? Maybe some of the other planets have already been tapped of the resources they desire and we're all that's left in their area.

1. Could they have used us to prepare this resource?

2. Could we be the resource? Our body, soul.

I wonder, has anyone heard of any claims as to what resources EBE's may desire? I have heard of magnets and gold. I'll see if I can find where.

They may fear our destroying the resources. Hell, maybe they would invade out of just plain fear of humans. Maybe they are the paranoid ones.

join