It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Happy New Year: 2018 The Beginning of the Apocalypse

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 29 2017 @ 08:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

You’re asking the wrong person, despite my best attempts at understanding crypto currencies I have never invested in any. Saying that if you have any spare cash kicking around, now would be a good time to convert it to Crypto IMO. Some in bitcoin because it’s the most well known and some in the others, just to hedge your bets.

That’s what I’ll be doing anyway, converting what I would have spent in beer for January into crypto. What could possibly go wrong with that plan?

posted on Dec, 29 2017 @ 10:04 AM
link   
a reply to: surfer_soul

I think it's just a scam to get peoples money.

posted on Dec, 29 2017 @ 11:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

Well if you had invested in bitcoin say 4 years ago you would have done extremely well at the current exchange rates. In the long run who’s to say though. That’s why I would only put spare cash in. Like any Fiat currency it’s based on faith and if a large enough amount of people lost faith and divested away from bitcoin it would lose that value rapidly.

Oil is traded in US dollars known as the petro dollar. Now if that situation were to change as many countries would like to see then the US dollar would tank. Inflation would go through the roof and there you have the next financial crisis.

Look up James Corbetts work on the petro dollar, it’s well worth the hour or so of time. You’re probably aware of all this but thought I’d bring it up anyway for others who might not be.

posted on Dec, 29 2017 @ 12:40 PM
link   
as the Petro-Dollar fades away.... POTUS #45 will leverage the USAs proven petroleum reserves and other natural resources to counter balance the fast fading(USD) / World-Reserve-Currency which will remain in demand in the 100 or so Countries where American Forces are stationed
...and don't forget about all the proxy armies which rely on a beligerent Uncle SLAM to continue the Imperialism model

i have a dark notion that the Corporation-USA will be the vehicle for unfolding any Apocalypse during 2018 & beyond...
dark days lay ahead, perhaps disguised as a beneficial AI driven surveillanced community/ automation & robotics becoming the new-normal instead of a working poor labor pool...Dystopia is our western Apocalypse

fade into shadows

Why did Trump start the Jerusalem=Capitol scheme for the 70th Anniversary of Israel... Jerusalem has been in Israeli hands since the 6 day war > correct?
I think this is an intentional act of kicking-sand-in-the-face, with a potential that Trump will launch a future demonstration of the USAs space-based weapon: Rod-From-God kinetic energy weapon (used once in Ukraine already) if the threats against having a Jerusalem-As-Capital come to pass

edit on th31151457390329582017 by St Udio because: ukraine reference

posted on Dec, 29 2017 @ 01:02 PM
link   
a reply to: St Udio

Rod-From-God kinetic energy weapon (used once in Ukraine already)

Omg omg! Please tell me there is a video of its consequences in motion, or at least the aftermath?? What a righteously divine sight that would be!

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join