It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Sunni Muslim Theology

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 27 2017 @ 06:09 PM
link   
My theological disposition is that the entirety of the Old and New Testament, and the Koran, is the truth if properly understood, and that a substantial percentage of the text is intended to be interpreted symbolically. I consider Judaism, Christianity, and Islam commonly misinterpreted in purpose, and not hostile to a Buddhist cosmology in originating intent.

The Book of Genesis rearranged spells see siGn. I interpret the text as a prophecy that unfolds meaningfully across language barriers. see siGn may be intended as a clue the text is veiled in symbolism to be interpreted as the result of deep thinking. To see a sign is to see symbolic intent. The Revelation climax to the New Testament may be tactically designed to indicate the deep symbolism of the Book by making deep symbolism an obvious purpose to the text one time. Nobody misses the Book of Revelation contains much metaphor.

The seven churches of Revelation are in Asia, the name of the modern continent of mysticism. The first church unsealed is called Ephesus which sounds like F is Us. The first church to the Book's faithful fails too easily. It is criticized for foresaking the love it had at first. The first love is before conditioning, meaning it -the church- fails too easily unconditional love as a commonality intended message within Mysticism - and Christianity Islam and Judaism. I consider one intended sign to Revelation to indicate Christians fail the mystics too easily.

A mystic is a contemplative or a deep thinker, by definition. A Sufi is a Muslim mystic. I practice a form of Sufism which seeks the original intended meanings of scriptures by applying the deep thinking cap of a scholar of history's poets. The truth is sought, differing from poetry because in no way a fabrication of reality once deciphered.

I worship God as the most useful totem to the human heart. I believe the Book presents God in the manner most likely to instil positive butterfly from the way in which the truth is gradually or suddenly understood. I consider God a metaphor for that love is unconditional apart from the emotional complex of sentients with love and other emotions, that this unconditional love provides the universe a soul in that it embraces all existence. Unconditional love inspires a brain like communication with what is because unconditional love inspires concern for the whole, this concern is communication with the whole.

God is omniscient because all information, omnipresent because all places, omnipotent because all energy. God doesn't lie to devotees, doesn't entrap the human heart with love of behaving selfishly and as distracted from fairness. God places the human heart on the path of fairness. God doesn't distract the devotee's retention with delusions. God always exists because unconditional love permeates time.

The greatest criticism I have found to an objective Judeo-Christian-Islamic Book is that the text seems in places scripturally to criticize homosexuality. Prejudice defeats logic, and debunks the scriptures if found within the Book's pages. It is my opinion that in such instances a logical explanation, the truth, may always be uncovered. I do not consider homosexuality criticized, only forbidden the devotee to join the faith - along with "shirking God," or doing anything for pleasure rather than for the sake of selflessness alone. Having fun is not forbidden, and spiritual energy should result from spiritual work. Doing for fun rather than selfless advantage is forbidden, and could be a root symbolic meaning to the Jewish ritual of circumcision: that the soldier recruited into the Jewish faithful cut the cock when not in use for selflessness alone. Reproduction.

The spiritual evolution of tantra seems to contradict the previous paragraph. I consider its boons available from group meditation, exploiting every lesson taught by the tantric sciences except the communication of lust.

The Bible schisms the tongues if history's first humans were evolved from chimpanzees so that socio moral instinct is not (telepathically?) adherent to the example of animal ancestry. The Exodus delivers a wandering Jewish people over to a daytime totem of the Sun Tiphareth in the desert. They Jews were isolated from social moral instinct toward the elite and the common people.

The Ten Commandments was delivered in stone to balance misinterpretation of the Scriptures. Basic eye for an eye tenants to make of the faithful a people instinctive toward fairness, and taught to contemplate fairness directly as the Law.

I practice the transcendence of the Islamic sins of infidelity to God - invasion of right of way by eye for an eye, and shirking God - doing less than one's absolute fairest possible.

posted on Dec, 27 2017 @ 09:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Kiblah

The Old Testament wasn't originally written in English though, so "Genesis" wasn't the name of the first book (it wasn't even the "first" book, as the Bible is a collection of many different texts spanning a long time and across different regions). So I don't know if "Genesis" could really be interpreted as "see sign."

posted on Dec, 28 2017 @ 12:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Kiblah

Most Jewish are not even believing in the Old Testament, but as for the New and the Qur'an, both of those groups of peoples should be as if one, waiting for Jesus, doing good, knowing about the Judgement Day and the resurrection.

Apparently, all the little details of what to do to criminals divides them. Nonetheless, the two religions have the same future expectations in general.

Now, I think Jews believe very different from those two.

posted on Dec, 28 2017 @ 04:34 AM
link   
All three Abrahamic religions are filled with duality ideas (us vs them) that cause suffering and disconnection between people.

The need of having Muhammad/Abraham/Paul faith driven doctrines be highest truth creates disconnection between people. And the continuation of blindness continues from age to age. Ponzi pyramid schemes. That is not the path of the divine.

Rumi was different. He tried to manipulate/reform Islam away from the dualistic path. To fix the wrongness people believed in from Muhammad by blind faith.

Rumi, Nanak, Krishna, Buddha, Taoism, Jain, Plato maybe even Yeshua can stand as ONE. Yeshua Sheeps and Goats is counter Pauls teachings.

Most souls on this level do not even during their life know the difference between spiritual water from spiritual fire and are not interested in the KNOWING. If they where really interested they would seek how the energy is manifested in the body.
edit on 28-12-2017 by LittleByLittle because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2017 @ 06:29 PM
link   
a reply to: LittleByLittle

you can't really call them Abrahamic religions because Abraham himself is called a Hebrew as well as the children of Jacob, and it is from his ONE son Jacob/Israel that later shows us more of the God of Abraham.

Ge 14:13 ΒΆ And there came one that had escaped, and told Abram the Hebrew; for he dwelt in the plain of Mamre the Amorite, brother of Eshcol, and brother of Aner: and these [were] confederate with Abram.
Ge 39:14 That she called unto the men of her house, and spake unto them, saying, See, he hath brought in an Hebrew unto us to mock us; he came in unto me to lie with me, and I cried with a loud voice:
Ge 39:17 And she spake unto him according to these words, saying, The Hebrew servant, which thou hast brought unto us, came in unto me to mock me:
Ge 41:12 And [there was] there with us a young man, an Hebrew, servant to the captain of the guard; and we told him, and he interpreted to us our dreams; to each man according to his dream he did interpret.

Islam was created by Mohamed and he was Arab not from the loins of Abraham even if they claim to be from Ismael who was the son of a black Egyptian slave. And The real offspring of Ismael from around the area of Iran which are not Arabs are and do have their hand against all men as prophesied in the OT, all because Mohammad conquered them and forced Islam upon them or be beheaded, which has always been the S.O.P. of the propagation of Islam since it started in 600AD (long after the death of Ismael). Ismael did not start Islam and anyone who thinks he did is dead wrong.

Christianity is merely a large sect of Judaism, the Hebrew Religion, only started after Israel had completely rejected Jehovah in the OT, the Word, The Son of God, Jesus Christ, in the Four writings of Matthew, Mark, Luke and John that generally are called Gospel writings with the Gospel of the kingdom which is the gospel for Jews only at that time and will again be in the great Tribulation, and then their final Rejection of God, the Holy Ghost, when they stoned Stephen in Act 7. After that we see God start to go after all men the same with the Gospel of the Grace of God, where Jew and Gentile are saved by the grace of God through faith alone on Jesus Christ finished work on the cross where he bore our sins in his own body on the cross and paid our sin debt and died in our place. Which can only be apply to a person through faith and not by organizational membership, or bloodline, or by the will of any man.

You would see and know that all the major religions of this world had all been started by the Shemite race, from which the Hebrews/Jews are from that line of Noah. All other major religions are a perversion of the truth preserved to us in English, the AV1611 Bible.

As Far as Paul, it was him who first called Christ Christians in Antioch Ceasarea. Paul was called out, because Salvation cometh from the Jews as Jesus Stated to the woman at the well, he saw Christ not just in his earthly Ministry but later at his conversion saw the resurrected Jesus as all the other Apostles had. He received his teaching for ALL men for the church age (still on going) from Jesus himself, he went to the Jews first because of his desire to see his own people saved as he was. After they rejected that message he stuck pretty much with the Gentiles even though a remnant were saved via his earthly ministry even as Jews are still being saved and added to the body of Christ today.

We must Study our Bibles to show we are approved unto God by rightly dividing the word of Truth. We learn as Paul taught as the Holy Ghost teacheth us by comparing spiritual Things to Spiritual, that is by comparing one part of Scriptures with others. IN doing so, we will see ow God dealt with man differently at different times, how he called out one man to create a Nation for himself to serve him as a nation of priests (still to come after the Tribulation) and how these things are partially in action today and some are temporarily suspended until the future. And how the church, the body of Christ are to function and what to believe and practice for us today prior to God gathering the Body to Jesus in the clouds.

Dispensationalism is part of the proper way to rightly divide the word of Truth, but does not go to far overboard as the grace and messianic church movements have in the last few years with their hyper-dispensationalism and their hyper-division of the Bible does. They have gone to the point now that some have gotten rid of the most of the bible having anything to do with them except the hand picked teachings and applications of Jesus, and part of the Book of Revelation. They got rid of the OT, all the writings of Paul and the other Apostles except small portions which support their "private Interpretations" of those small sections of Scriptures they do believe on.

Calling all other true Christian churches names Paulinian/Paulenes as hereticks. they are rejecting the pure truth of God's word that all believers are the body of Christ and limiting the saved to just them. Like most cult groups do, like the JW's, The Mormons, Church of Christ, the Moonies (yes they accept some portions of the Bible and was started by a Shemite), the Westboro Baptist, Roman Catholics, Greek Orthodox, Russian Orthodox and other groups like church Universal and Triumphant, Bahai Faith Etc Etc Etc, the list goes on.

edit on 29-12-2017 by ChesterJohn because: (no reason given)

top topics

join