It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

rave is in the house

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 14 2005 @ 04:51 AM
link   
hi there! my nickname is rave18 (d'ohhhhh) and i am new here. my hobbies are related to technology but mainly i like physics. nowadays, studying mechanical engineering (specialization in mechatronics), so when i finish my studying, i will have enough knoweldge to build and develop some robot that i have planned long time ago. in addition, few ideas came to my head about using this technology for medical use. anyway, i am 18 years old and soon will be drafted to the army. that's all i have to say about me.

i hope you'll enjoy my company and that i will have new friends here. by the way, i come from israel.

posted on Feb, 14 2005 @ 07:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by rave18
so when i finish my studying, i will have enough knoweldge to build and develop some robot that i have planned long time ago.

A girl robot?

Welcome Rave! Have fun. Look around and enjoy ATS.

posted on Feb, 14 2005 @ 08:51 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS rave18.
Looks like you will have a lot to post on the science boards.
See you around.

posted on Feb, 14 2005 @ 09:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by RANT

A girl robot?

Welcome Rave! Have fun. Look around and enjoy ATS.

nahh, a girl robot is to much for me, i think about something simpler than this. probably, something that helps people and humanity in someways. anyhow, thank you for the nice post

Originally posted by Umbrax
Welcome to ATS rave18.
Looks like you will have a lot to post on the science boards.
See you around.

thank you very much. yeah, i think it is the most suitable place for me. hopefully, i will have time to post stuff and be helpful there.

new topics

top topics

join