It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Steam Winter Sale is a Comin'

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 19 2017 @ 09:58 AM
link   

For all you that are eagerly awaiting the next Steam Sale save those precious dollars cause its about to drop.

Steam Winter Sale: December 21, 2017 - January, 2018

I hope they finally run a sale on PUBG...

Your wallets have been warned.

~Morpheus

posted on Dec, 19 2017 @ 10:38 AM
link   
a reply to: MorpheusUSA

Good, I have about 30 games on my wishlist I'd pick up if they go cheap enough. Granted I have about 20 games on my PC that are in the "que" to be played. But I can't pass up these sales when I can pick up the bulk of my games(even new ones) for 5 to 10 bucks a piece.

posted on Dec, 19 2017 @ 11:09 AM
link   
Love me some Steam sales.

GOG is having its winter sale right now too. For those looking for some games without DRM. They are also offering the game Oxenfree, for free, for the next 45 hours.

Humble is giving away Layers of Fear for the next day or so. But does not have a winter sale going on at the moment. Although they probably will at some point.

Just thought I would add the above for other budget conscious gamers. Humble and GOG are always giving out free games. Humble sells Steam keys and bundles(which are often the cheapest way to get games), GOG is its own thing, selling DRM free versions of games.

People should also check out Green Man Gaming, and Fanatical. Both are official retailers of Steam keys and both always run sales around the same time as Steam. With the plethora of vouchers they both send out, games end up being a little cheaper than the official Steam sale. The OP mentioned hoping for a sale on PUBG. PUBG has been 20-25% off on Green Man Gaming multiple times.

All the above sites try to one up each other and all have sales around the same time. Which is great for us budget gamers.

posted on Dec, 19 2017 @ 11:14 AM
link   
a reply to: MorpheusUSA

mmmmmuuugggh

but what do I want?

Everything I want comes out 2018ish

le whine

le cheese err le fromage.

posted on Dec, 19 2017 @ 11:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lysergic
Everything I want comes out 2018ish

Wanna borrow the Sting Ray that I bought from John Titor?

posted on Dec, 19 2017 @ 11:17 AM
link   
a reply to: karmicecstasy

Yeah GoG goes hard, plus DRM means if you got friends, thy library hath increased!

I had to buy the Witcher 3 to return the fav :;p

posted on Dec, 19 2017 @ 11:19 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Oh man then I could go Back To The Future alternate timeline where the Virtual Boy by Nintendo® was successful...

KEK

Oh and Blockbuster never went away nor did discs with videos on them ever shrink. (busts out the laser disc playa) Oh yeah its about to get nostalgiamatic in here.

edit: I was suppose to be going to 2018 but I couldnt resist the tacky era of the 90s.
edit on 19-12-2017 by Lysergic because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2017 @ 11:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Lysergic

Grab me a Commodore 64 with Ultima IV while you're back there.

posted on Dec, 19 2017 @ 02:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

Grab me a Commodore 64 with Ultima IV while you're back there.

Best game ever! Spent way too many hours of my youth wandering Brittania!

posted on Dec, 19 2017 @ 03:56 PM
link   

Lower your standards....LOL

posted on Dec, 19 2017 @ 09:59 PM
link   
Hmmm, there might actually be a few extra dollars if the sale lasts long enough into January ...

posted on Dec, 21 2017 @ 09:37 PM
link   
Looks like this is kicking off. Skimmed my wishlist briefly at home.

I'll have to grab some stuff when I get to my main gaming pc at work tomorrow. Probably 8 or 10 by the looks of it.

edit on 21-12-2017 by MisterSpock because: (no reason given)

top topics

join