It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obesity caused by food allergens.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 16 2017 @ 02:00 PM
link   
Most, close to all, obese people owe their plague to what they eat. We all know that. What most people don't know, is that it is due to an allergic reaction which causes inflammation in the body and the blood.

YOUR DIGESTIVE SYSTEM may be making you fat. It’s hard to believe—but very true. I want to explain the bugs in your digestive tract, why they upset your gut’s immune system, and how they just might be behind those extra pounds.

...if you want to get rid of that gut, you have to fix your gut.

3 Steps To Eliminate Food Allergens And Re-Balance Your Gut Ecology

Try an elimination diet for 3 weeks. Cut out the most common food allergens, including gluten, dairy, eggs, corn, yeast, and peanuts. Some people are sensitive to soy, so you can also cut that out.
Eat a whole-foods, plant-based, high-fiber diet. This is essential to feed the good bugs in your gut and to provide the nutrients you need to functional optimally.
Take probiotics daily to boost the healthy bacteria in your gut. Look for those that contain 10 billion CFU of bifidobacteria species and lactobacillus species. Choose from reputable brands. READ THE ENTIRE ARTICLE AS IT WAS ORIGINALLY WRITTEN

posted on Dec, 16 2017 @ 02:07 PM
link   
a reply to: 9186830614

This is the same tool who claims caramel coloring causes cancer and the same tool that sells over priced supplements with caramel coloring added to it, look at the ingredients on the bottles you can probably see it on his website.

Thanks but no thanks.
edit on 16-12-2017 by thesaneone because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2017 @ 02:10 PM
link   

To replace good bugs in the gut, ingest some form of probiotic periodically.

You don't need to purge, although fasting is good, gives the 'guts' a break.

Stay away from highly processed, enriched and foods with additives.

Lots of obese people get that way because their budget is limited. They have to buy cheap foods that are filling and last the week thru.

That means buying a lot of highly processed, enriched, food stuffs packed with additives.

edit on 16-12-2017 by intrptr because: spelling

posted on Dec, 16 2017 @ 02:36 PM
link   

This is some truly dumb stuff.

Yes your gut bacteria has to do with health and even metabolism.

But, if you exercise and pay attention to input vs output it's not rocket science.

You can not become obese without over eating calories.

Your body burns calories with biological process alone.

Now you can have health problems from poor nutrient absorbtion or intake but come on...

posted on Dec, 16 2017 @ 02:37 PM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

Additives don't make you fat. They make you sick. Calories and metabolism make you fat.

posted on Dec, 16 2017 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Is your screen name your telephone number?

Oklahoma?
edit on 16-12-2017 by Woodcarver because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2017 @ 02:48 PM
link   
In the UK, some foods are really high in pure fat. Ginsters sausage rolls are 50% fat. Then there's processed cheese. For me, bread no longer tastes the same as it used to. Everything just tastes like cardboard and makes me bloat. Just about every brand of bread is made with Soya. Other fast food products can be 25% fat.

Good stuff is still tap water, carrots, shelled peas, peapods, pickles and greens like cucumber, cauliflower and broccoli.

posted on Dec, 16 2017 @ 03:35 PM
link   
a reply to: stormcell

I haven't bought bagged bread in years. If I do it's for grilled cheese or toast for the odd weekend breakfast and sits in my freezer till my girlfriend eats it for breakfast.
But, when I buy bread it's from a local dutch bakery, you'd be surprised the difference in bagged batter based bread compared to freshly made bread. I find it does two things, makes you use it more wisely, and makes you purchase it sparingly because it costs more and doesn't last as long. It usually ends up as croutons or bread crumbs for me. Which both can be stored for up to a month, breadcrumbs even longer in the freezer.

As for a response to the OP.

No your digestion isn't making you fat, over eating in calories makes you fat.
The only way it would actually make you fat is if you had food poisoning and your body pretty much purged your system of everything to rid the bad bacteria, shortly after you will become bloated from a bacteria bloom in your stomach, and intestines, which will make you very gassy. And that's not 'fat' that's just acute bloating due to gas created by the living organisms in you.

Accumulated fat is extremely calorie dense, it's there for reserve, the more food you eat, and the less calories you burn, the more the energy is stored in fat. Which doesn't accumulate in the organs, where digestion takes place, if it does it means you have more serious issues to worry about than getting fat.

posted on Dec, 16 2017 @ 07:38 PM
link   
a reply to: strongfp

that is kind of simplistic.........it is a combo of things.....how many people have to take medicine that causes then to gain weight? how many people eat too much food because they are addicted to food? how many people don't make enough leptin or they do but the brain doesn't recognize it correctly...they are the people who never feel full there are 2 other hunger hormones.....

there was a big study done where they tested people for all the food they ate to see how their blood sugar levels were.....they were told they would get their readout and that they had to be accurate about what they ate no matter what they ate...We always hear eat whole wheat whole grains and veggies...and that fat and protein will not raise your blood sugar like carbs do.....the results were shocking...... one lady reacted to tomatoes whether eaten alone or with other stuff someone else reacted to some kind of fat that made her blood sugar soar...some had higher reading when they ate whole wheat and a much lower reading when they ate a candy bar.

some people have to really stretch their budget and eat cheap and make the food last......some people have been horribly abused and are emotional eaters and need counseling and help

you know that saying "it's not what you're eating it's what's eating you" is true in many cases

posted on Dec, 16 2017 @ 11:03 PM
link   
To a certain extent, yes this is true.

Look at this research, I saw an article about this last year, this is just another one to show more about this problem.

www.sciencedaily.com...

The above information is true, but if we eat a some meats, most of us can deal with detoxing these. Too much can lead to some very bad problems, but if the meats are more natural and not overcooked, their taurine content can help to protect us. Taurine is not heat stable above around one hundred and ninety five degrees. To make taurine in our bodies we need adequate sulfate and magnesium levels and also a functional sulfite oxidase gene which requires adequate molybdenum cofactors to create the sulfite oxidase. Or is it sulfite dehydrogenase, they are properties of molybdopterins in blood. Also, some people do not make enough sulfite oxidase because of problems with the SUOX gene.

Oh well, I tried to make it simple, but there is no way to do it. Just eat some organic oatmeal for breakfast, and not the instant. It only takes fifteen minutes to make the real stuff.

posted on Dec, 16 2017 @ 11:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: luthier

This is some truly dumb stuff.

Yes your gut bacteria has to do with health and even metabolism.

But, if you exercise and pay attention to input vs output it's not rocket science.

You can not become obese without over eating calories.

Your body burns calories with biological process alone.

Now you can have health problems from poor nutrient absorbtion or intake but come on...

You are so far off the mark I'm not even going bother trying to set you straight as obviously there is no point.

posted on Dec, 16 2017 @ 11:20 PM
link   

You're on the right track, maybe a little more research is on order.

Your gut needs fibre lots of it, you have bacteria in your colon that desperately needs fibre to grow and multiply, without enough fibre these beneficial bacteria die and bacteria grows that is bad for you. That's a simplistic take on it, if you're interested in learning more read a book called "brain maker" by a guy called David perlmutter "

posted on Dec, 19 2017 @ 03:58 PM
link   
a reply to: research100

Those are all medical conditions, or added on top of what calories do for the body.
Bottom line is, more calories you eat and less active you are, the more energy is stored for later.

top topics

join