It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Freemasonry - King of Tyre (A connection I made while studying) - (Satanism/Luciferianism)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 8 2017 @ 11:07 PM
link   
Lucifer and Satan Google Search

Search result - Is Lucifer Satan

Excerpt - Ezekiel 28 is another passage thought to refer to Lucifer/Satan. Although it begins with Ezekiel being commanded by God to “take up a lament concerning the King of Tyre

Search Result 2

Excerpt - This is the king mentioned in Ezekiel 28:2 at the time of the fall of Jerusalem. Carthage became independent of Tyre in 574 BC.

Story of Lucifer

excerpt - This passage seems to be addressed to the "king of Tyre." In reality, it goes beyond the king to the one who is behind the evil king of Tyre

Hiram I

Hiram I
King of Tyre
Reign 980–947 BC (?)
Predecessor Abibaal, ?? – 981 BC (?)
Successor Baal-Eser I (Beleazarus I, Ba'l-mazzer I) 946–930 BC (?)
Born 1000 BC (?)
Tyre, presumed
Died 947 or 946 BC, presumed
Dynasty Dynasty of Abibaal and Hiram I
Father Abibaal
Mother Unknown

Hiram Abiff

excerpt- Hiram Abiff (also Hiram Abif or the Widow's son) is the central character of an allegory presented to all candidates during the third degree in Freemasonry. Hiram is presented as the chief architect of King Solomon's Temple, who is murdered in the Temple he designed by three ruffians during an unsuccessful attempt to force him to divulge the Master Masons' secret passwords. The themes of the allegory are the importance of fidelity, and the certainty of death.

posted on Dec, 9 2017 @ 08:08 AM
link   
a reply to: kaiouti

I have a insatiable appetite for all things Mediterranean and have been immersed in the Bronze age collapse recently trying to uncover hints as to who the "people of the sea" are. The Phoenicians are a fascinating people and the focus of a lot of my digging which lead me to wonder about something in your OP:

the one who is behind the evil king of Tyre

Phoenicia was allied with Israel:

Tyre was in its golden age around the 10th century BCE and, in the 8th, was colonizing other sites in the area and enjoying great wealth and prosperity owing primarily to an alliance with Israel. The Tyrian alliance and trade agreement with David, King of Israel, was initiated by the King of Tyre, Abibaal who sent the new king timber from the fabled cedars of Lebanon (as Abibaal's son, Hiram, is said to have done for David's son Solomon).
www.ancient.eu...

So I am not sure who to pose the question too, a biblical/ Old Testament scholar, or a Freemason...but both Israel and Phoenicia's success seemed dependent on one another...Nebuchadnezzar being the real bad guy of the time causing both nations major strife...

So why is he referred to as the "evil King" by the Israelites?

ETA:

Another development which encouraged the wealth of Tyre seems to have been a religious revolution in the city under the reigns of Abibaal and Hiram which elevated the god known as Melqart (a deified version of Hercules) over the traditional divine couple of the Phoenicians, Baal (also known as El) and Astarte (Asherah). The primacy of Melqart (whose name means `King of the City') drew power away from the priests of the traditional pantheon of the gods and placed it at the disposal of the palace

Could this be the issue? Was Abibal/Hiram evil by virtue of their method of worship? Fun OP thanks, fresh meat for the weekend! Afraid I'm no Freemason (Augustus hasn't invited me), so I can't offer much from that angle

edit on 9-12-2017 by BlueJacket because: ETA

posted on Dec, 9 2017 @ 12:56 PM
link   
MAC

M = Master...
A = Apprentice...
C = Craft...

Mac = (Scottish) Son Of...

Ancient & Accepted...

posted on Dec, 9 2017 @ 07:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Pinocchio