It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Conspiracy Theories Linked To Pathological Behaviour

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 9 2017 @ 02:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: dashen
Well thank you so much blue pill. So are you trying to paint everybody who questions the official Narrative of governments and the elite as a potential murderer or loon?

That's what the government wants you to believe that's for sure.

peace

posted on Dec, 9 2017 @ 02:49 PM
link   
a reply to: TheBluePill

people that believe everthing that any higher up entity says are probally as sane as that people you posted
its just an matter of finding the right stuff like ufology or paranormal research

posted on Dec, 9 2017 @ 03:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: ClovenSky

Sometimes it is amazing how people's conception of life is completely backwards from reality. You try and link conspiracy theorists with some type of mental deficiency. Does that make you feel better? I have a sneaking suspicion that the 'blue pills' are probably closer to some type of mental disorder compared to conspiracy theorist.

What is a blue pill person? Someone who takes our government at face value? Someone who doesn't believe in hidden motives for atrocities but instead believes in the official narrative? Someone who is unable to embrace an open mind and will just believe whatever the MSM is telling them because that is comforting?

It must be unsettling to your institution of belief, and a belief is all it is, when facts start popping up that contradicts the lies. Do you remember when you closed your mind completely to bask in the comfort of authority? It must be a very cozy world to believe the lies.

If there is one cause above all others holding back the maturation of the human race, it is the blue pills. The people that buy the official story line hook, line and sinker.

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing.

What is a blue pill to you? Why do you use that as your handle?

Well let me first tell you what the red pill means for me. For me the red pill symbolized wisdom , altruism , awareness , spiritual enlightenment & power It's only when I realized that none of those things mean anything that I knew I was just fooling myself.

The real truth in life is to be happy and to enjoy this short life while we can.

The "red pill" just turned out to be a placebo to make me feel good about my miserable life sitting infront of a computer screen wasting away my time researching nonsense on the internet.

The Blue pill for me symbolizes reality (it's a hard pill to swallow) Yes god is not real , Yes human nature is cruel , Yes things wont go your way and Yes time flies by quickly. But a least I know that the life I have (though not perfect) is still worth living.

cheers.

edit on 9-12-2017 by TheBluePill because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2017 @ 04:07 PM
link   

Very interesting. Thank you for the explanation. I admit, your OP caused me grief. To me the blue pill is hiding. It is the refusal of reality and the acceptance of lies. It is taking the official word as 100% fact without ever peaking underneath the covers.

For me, the conversion from blue pill to red pill was very difficult at first. It was challenging old indoctrinated ideas that conflicted with what I was observing from life. It old ideas and ideologies permeated almost all knowledge that was gained through 'main stream' sources. I hope that I am through the majority of the lies but I have a feeling the surface has barely been scratched.

I agree with you that this reality is a mix of the wonderful and the terrible. I think that is what makes it so great. The more I find out about the corruption and greed that runs through society, the more this reality makes sense. The more this reality makes sense, the more I find joy and happiness.

posted on Dec, 9 2017 @ 04:34 PM
link   

There is probably as many mentally deranged non-conspiratorial people than conspiracy types.

They want us to believe in the lone assassin. The lone nut rather than the massive psychopathic types, addicted to power, that rule the world that has given us massive thermo-nuclear weaponry, wars, poverty and greed.

Mental illness or pathological behavior is usually bred in the home not on an Alex Jones conspiracy sight.

posted on Dec, 10 2017 @ 12:18 AM
link   

Are not most of the theories about our secret (deep?) space program about something just neutral leaning towards positive?

posted on Feb, 10 2018 @ 02:34 PM
link   
The EU is actively using neurological weapons to assassinate opposition activists or to kill people they don't like.
All of this using the same type of technology around non-particles deployed from planes' chemtrails.

posted on Feb, 11 2018 @ 02:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Flanker86

The EU is also talking about how counterproductive and harmful daylight saving time is.

They are intelligent to be talking about it. In the US there is an enforced silence about it.

posted on Feb, 12 2018 @ 04:41 AM
link   
the Crowley one looks like a psyop to me.

my very small 2 cents.

(just spent the past few hours researching it)

what a bizarre story. Just f*ing bizarre.

and I like to keep a healthy balance of red and blue pills... for the record.

you can take both.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join