It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump's Sturring Speech, no wait, make that Slurring Speech

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 7 2017 @ 08:38 AM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

Bring on the house of Medici. Lol
Guess trump should have a taster huh?

posted on Dec, 7 2017 @ 08:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Caver78

No.

posted on Dec, 7 2017 @ 08:40 AM
link   
a reply to: TinfoilTP

Maybe it's a booger.

posted on Dec, 7 2017 @ 08:42 AM
link   
a reply to: bgerbger

Diet coke. Cuz we gotta watch that sugar intake.

posted on Dec, 7 2017 @ 09:48 AM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

What part of the speech, the actual words, did you think we're bad? It actually was one of his better speeches, he stayed on teleprompter and didn't use his usual Trumpisms. Any President could have given that speech and you wouldn't have been able to say it sounded like Trump.

posted on Dec, 7 2017 @ 09:53 AM
link   

This is apparently a comparison shot of a regular signature (bottom pic) and the signing in question (top pic).

posted on Dec, 7 2017 @ 10:15 AM
link   
Sounds dead on for a TIA or actual small stroke. I've been around older folks (my family, family of friends) who've had both happen and guess what it sounds like when a sudden small stroke or TIA occurs?

posted on Dec, 7 2017 @ 10:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
Dentures slipped.

Oh wait. Dry mouth.
Yeah, that's it. He's too cool for dentures.

I didn't realize he wore dentures until I saw this. I wonder if he will try to sue the adhesive company?

You should have flossed Donald!

posted on Dec, 7 2017 @ 10:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: Tempter

This is apparently a comparison shot of a regular signature (bottom pic) and the signing in question (top pic).

That's interesting, but it could be because he was unsettled because of what had just happened.

posted on Dec, 7 2017 @ 11:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: ladyinwaiting

That's interesting, but it could be because he was unsettled because of what had just happened.

What had just happened that made him unsettled?

posted on Dec, 7 2017 @ 11:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Nyiah

He looked ill to me throughout that clip. His breathing was harsh and his speech forced. As I suggested earlier, he looks out of balance. All may not be well with potus.

posted on Dec, 7 2017 @ 11:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: pavil

originally posted by: ladyinwaiting

What had just happened that made him unsettled?

Hm. I will try to phrase this in a way that won't get your knickers in a knot. lol.

IF he wears dentures, and IF they slipped during his presentation, I'm sure he would have noticed it and felt somewhat unnerved by it, since it was occurring on national television.

posted on Dec, 7 2017 @ 12:42 PM
link   

Dentures slipped.

Oh wait. Dry mouth.

Why would a billionaire his age have dentures. He would get crowns. If his teeth weren't good enough for crowns, he would get implants. Most people who get dentures do so because they cannot afford implants.

posted on Dec, 7 2017 @ 01:04 PM
link   
a reply to: ladyinwaiting

I thought you had some juicy conspiracy talk.......

posted on Dec, 7 2017 @ 01:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire
a reply to: Nyiah

He looked ill to me throughout that clip. His breathing was harsh and his speech forced. As I suggested earlier, he looks out of balance. All may not be well with potus.

He typically looks that way when reading from a teleprompter a speech that he doesn't "Trump" embellish. He's looked stiff in similar type speeches where he is reading a script than his normal Trump riff

He's not at Nancy Pelosi levels, that's for sure ........

posted on Dec, 7 2017 @ 01:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kohll

Dentures slipped.

Oh wait. Dry mouth.

Why would a billionaire his age have dentures. He would get crowns. If his teeth weren't good enough for crowns, he would get implants. Most people who get dentures do so because they cannot afford implants.

Why would a billionaire his age have a combover? He would get implants/plugs made with the hair of a teenage boy. If his scalp wasn't good enough for that, he'd get a fancy custom million-dollar toupé.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join