It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breaking News 27th November 2017

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 27 2017 @ 05:13 PM
link   
YT link

Published on Sep 16, 2017 SUBSCRIBE 7.9K WARNING.... This Drama is PURE Fiction, and I strongly suggest that if you are easily frightened, or believe everything you see on Youtube then I will ask you to go elsewhere for your entertainment. NOTE: The BBC did not create this. A Special Thank You goes to Ben Marking for creating this fictional drama, and in my eyes is a work of art. There is a strong possibility Orson Welles (Rest in Peace), if he was still alive might very well have smiled if he watched this drama, and I am confident he may have given Ben Markings hard work a thumbs up. Orson Welles "War of the Worlds" 1938 Radio Broadcast: youtu.be... You can catch Ben Markings latest, and upcoming edition(s) on his Youtube Channel by clicking on the link below, or by clicking on the exclamation point in the upper right hand corner of the video, and clicking on his channel name. Ben Markings Youtube Channel: www.youtube.com... Category Film & Animation License Standard YouTube License SHOW LESS

Quality fake news ; made for today's date 2 months ago
edit on Mon Nov 27 2017 by DontTreadOnMe because: IMPORTANT: New (old) Standards Are Being Enforced (again) For New Threads

posted on Nov, 27 2017 @ 05:17 PM
link   
a reply to: GeneralMayhem This video has already been discussed on ATS before. I am having a hard time finding the link but be prepared to have the thread closes. Still a great video though!

posted on Nov, 27 2017 @ 05:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Allaroundyou

Che sara sara

posted on Nov, 27 2017 @ 05:47 PM
link   
a reply to: GeneralMayhem Indeed
I hope it will be to bring it to the attention of those that are unaware of this. It is a great video and can teach alot.

posted on Nov, 27 2017 @ 06:26 PM
link   
You have to got a lot of guts to put this on youtube. Great example of how this could be real for those who don't understand this world of deception.

I wonder why this is alowed and some youtuber putting a video of astronomical moon recording loses his channel .

It's an upside down world ,but then we could turn it all around and start thinking that insignificant news deleted could in fact be real..
edit on 0b17America/ChicagoMon, 27 Nov 2017 18:27:17 -0600vAmerica/ChicagoMon, 27 Nov 2017 18:27:17 -06001 by 0bserver1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2017 @ 07:05 PM
link   
Cool video.. The guy who makes them has done a few with differing countries / differing reasons for the war to start.

Some of the videos were posted on his site in the last year.

posted on Nov, 28 2017 @ 02:23 PM
link   
Kind of a disturbing video. Very well done. It makes one think about how prepared we are for a "black swan" event of this nature.

-dex

top topics

join