It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

News: Evidence Russia is not part of the NWO?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 12 2005 @ 06:17 PM
link   
The link below claims Russia will not allow foreign owned companies to bid in its upcoming natural resource auction. The move is designed to keep development money in the country. There are many hundreds of billions of dollars to be made from the gold and oil/gas. To bid, interested companies must prove they are more than 51% Russian owned.

freeinternetpress.com...

The spirit of the NWO is cross polination, corporate mischief without borders. Doesn't it stand to reason that this declaration on the part of Russia, if true, proves them not guilty by lack of association? If they don't want the octopus tentacles in their neck of the woods, they can't possibly be a part of the octopus.

Correct me if I'm wrong. I expect the result will be a lot of irritation. Not two days ago America was protesting the sale of Russian arms (which Venezuela laughed off) and now Russia is putting a boot to the midsection of American and British energy interests.

Is this animosity or clever maneuvering for effect? Is it all one big puppet show for our amusement, or is there genuine disagreement as to what the exactly the NWO should be?

Or, is this perhaps another brick taken out of the wall. Are the masons really deconstructing the wealth and corruption of the world brick by brick, with the intent of bringing all men to ruin and shortly thereafter salvation?

What does this move on the part of Russia say to you all?

posted on Feb, 12 2005 @ 06:26 PM
link   
Russia is definatally not in the NWO.

I think it might be one of the big threats to the NWO together with china.
The deal with russia, is that they are full aware of the NWO and all things going on in the USA. The formidable KGB is still very active arround the globe and are just waiting to stab the US in the back if they get the chance.

I`d say that russia will be a key figure taking on the NWO in the future.

posted on Feb, 12 2005 @ 06:39 PM
link   
Motion
I know there are a lot of opinions, and facts, surrounding 'Who's in the NWO.' I try not to play that game, because in the end, unless you've got a pitchfork in one hand, a torch in the other, and you plan on doing something about it, it's irrelevant.

I think there are a lot of people who don't know, and I'm not ashamed to admit I'm one of them. The truth is slippery, just when you think you've got ahold of it..
There are many people/nations/interests that are undecided, uninformed, and uninvited; I don't want to point my finger at the wrong party.

You can never have too much evidence, because in the end that's the only way to make up your mind one way or another. The more evidence we see, the more accurate our grasp of the truth becomes. Just thought I'd add the news tidbit to help the arguments of others.

posted on Feb, 13 2005 @ 03:48 AM
link   
Russia is apart of the New World Order movement. The Russians are what you call "silent players", but do play a major part by being the "old enemy" of America.

new topics

top topics

join