It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hey guys, many years but here I am:)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 11:46 PM
link   
Hello fellow rabbit hole seekers! As many of you may know I have been on here posting for a few years. I would like to start out with that I work in big pharma... But I am not here for that. My main interest is science, flight programs and the progress of space ventures. Though I delve into politics alot that is not my main interest. I know it's been years but here I am! I can only hope that my posts may have made ATS great again but one can only hope.
edit on 2/19/2013 by Allaroundyou because: spelling

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 11:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Allaroundyou

It’s never too late! An official welcome aboard

posted on Nov, 14 2017 @ 12:07 AM
link   
a reply to: BeefNoMeat Thank you very much. I should have done this along time ago but I was too nervous. I enjoyed just replying to posts but now I will fully devote my ATS time to spreading knowledge. I hope that what I post is accurate and well thought out but being human mistakes tend to happen.

posted on Nov, 14 2017 @ 12:11 AM
link   

I like what I'm hearing. I mentioned it's "Never Too Late" because that was part of my Intro Thread Title. See ya around the boards.

posted on Nov, 14 2017 @ 12:19 PM
link   

Nice intro..

A belated welcome to you. See ya around..

posted on Nov, 14 2017 @ 07:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Allaroundyou Thank you everyone for the greetings. Hope to see ya on the forums!

posted on Nov, 14 2017 @ 11:57 PM
link   

Our official anthem. "You can check-out anytime you like but you can never leave".

Also, you may find these handy. I have extra so you can keep em...

And for those times you're feeling scared and alone:

posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 12:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Quadrivium That is maybe one of the best greetings I have even read! Thank you for a art project for my free time. My hat was getting old anyway. Also I don't think I used heavy duty so I am due for an upgrade.

top topics

join