It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ex- Trump aide Flynn investigated over plot to kidnap Turkish dissident

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 11 2017 @ 05:14 AM
link   
I saw that there wasn´t a thread opened about this yet!

Flynn reportedly involved in alleged plan to abduct cleric Fethullah Gülen

Robert Mueller believed to have enough evidence to bring charges

Donald Trump’s former national security adviser, Michael Flynn, is under investigation for involvement in an alleged plot to kidnap a Turkish dissident cleric living in the US and fly him to an island prison in Turkey in return for $15m, it was reported on Friday.

The Guardian

Mueller Investigating Michael Flynn for Plot to Kidnap Turkish Opposition Leader Fethullah Gülen

Ex-Trump aide Mike Flynn 'offered $15m by Turkey for Gulen'

Flynn probed in alleged plot to kidnap Turkish cleric for $15M

Disgraced Trump adviser Michael Flynn probed over plot to kidnap cleric and render him to Turkey for $15 million - then secretly do Turkey's bidding in the White House

And so on and on, the web is full of it.
And i mean...WOW!

I mean, even a blind person can see that the coup in turkey was a staged false flag event to tighten Erdolfs power, so that he can build his muslim dictatorship. But some so called humans would do everything for money, and other profits!

That is a huge thing, here you can see clearly who is working hand in hand with the evil scum of all the world:
The other evil scum from all around the world.

Everything that counts is money and power, there are no such things like shame, morals, honesty, sense of honour, sense of responsibility or similiar things to find anymore, at these multinational acting criminals!

And to be honest, it is again and again people from one special nation that stands out through it´s shameful actions, it doesn´t matter who plays their president actually. At the end everybody will remember the "U"SA as perpetrator, not the Bushes, not the Clintons, not Obama, not Trump but the "U"SA!

And all that just because of the ruling class over there, that doesn´t care for the people, a cruling class that seems to be one of the most evil "brotherhoods" on earth, obeying their only god money and it´s right hand, power!

I just wanted to leave this here and have to leave again, real life is calling!

posted on Nov, 11 2017 @ 05:59 AM
link   
a reply to: DerBeobachter

In that case I look forward to the charges to be brought against Donald Rumsfeld for all the rendition kidnappings he plotted .

posted on Nov, 11 2017 @ 06:04 AM
link   
This might be why he's Trump's ex aide.

And I agree with gortex. Rumsfield is bad news.
edit on 11-11-2017 by ADSE255 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2017 @ 06:43 AM
link   
a reply to: ADSE255

He's only ex because they found out. Trump did everything he could to keep him on. In the end it just looked too bad.
edit on 11112017 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2017 @ 07:54 AM
link   
a reply to: DerBeobachter

I have mixed feelings about Flynn ...Kind of on the fence and wonder if he may be a covert insider for what Q is all about doing . Recep Erdoğan is a power hungry guy but seems to be quite open about it .He has shown that the word "trust" needs to be used sparingly when talking about him ... The coup ,I think was a real attempt made out of desperation at the time but a plan that was in the works covertly hidden by the man of the hour , Fethullah Gülen . any amount of research on him and his operation, would of had you rooting for a Flynn type . I guess in life there are things we should fear but this Gulen fella is something to be very afraid of . imo

posted on Jan, 16 2019 @ 12:59 AM
link   
I don't know what you say "Sillyolme".

top topics

join