It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

DNC Head Donna Brazile Considered Replacing Anemic HILLARY with JOE BIDEN.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 02:25 PM
link   
So, no less a person than the acting head of the DNC was seriously concerned that Hillary wasn't healthy enough to run for president.

But all those stories & rumors about Hillary being unhealthly were just fake news. Right, guys?

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 02:33 PM
link   
a reply to: seagull

Do you think replacing Hillary with Joe Biden would have decreased the female vote any?

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 02:37 PM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

Everybody knew Hillary was sickly. But the full extent of her illnesses were not known until James Comey said that she was mentally impaired, followed by her passing out on the curb in New York City.

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 03:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

Everybody knew Hillary was sickly. But the full extent of her illnesses were not known until James Comey said that she was mentally impaired, followed by her passing out on the curb in New York City.

Zero Hedge makes a good point. The MSM must have heard about Brazile's concerns. There is no chance that they didn't at least hear rumors that Brazile was considering an emergency 11th-hour candidate switch. But they united to supress that news. HuffPo even fired a reporter for questioning Clinton's health.

You want to talk about inappropriately influencing an election, let's start somewhere much closer than Russia.

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 04:21 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

I don't really know many women who voted for her. Not many voted for Trump, either, most went third party...

I can't imagine those photos, and there are lots of 'em, would have helped any... To answer your question, I honestly don't know.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join