It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Top 3 Guesses For Who Has The Most UFO Information?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 27 2017 @ 05:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: the owlbear
The people behind Archuletta Mesa around Dulce, NM.
The tall Nordic folk that talked to the press in the 1950's.
And The Nazis that live in moon bases, duh.

Did you have to bring up those Moon ones.....they cause a real dilemma.

posted on Oct, 27 2017 @ 05:58 AM
link   
a reply to: clt1994

I would go along with your guess of the CIA, The Air Force ( think Project Blue book ) and maybe another agency or group we do not know about.

posted on Oct, 27 2017 @ 06:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: Magnivea
My neighbor, Steve. Weird guy. Mylar and foil everywhere. He knows something...

He might just be smokin bobo's...

posted on Oct, 27 2017 @ 06:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: solve

Terence McKenna.

-True story-

Yes. Notwithstanding your signature line, I wish more people interested in the UFO/UAP/ET phenomenon would spend 15-20 minutes listening to his takes concerning the phenomenon, and if for nothing else, his takes on science and mathmetatics. He’s [was] closest to the ‘truth’, IMO.

posted on Oct, 27 2017 @ 08:12 AM
link   
a reply to: BeefNoMeat

Haha! What is wrong with my signature?

It is not an impossible idea, that spores have come from space, they can survive in difficult conditions.

posted on Oct, 27 2017 @ 08:37 AM
link   

Three guesses? The airforce, the police and the CIA.

The airforce because there has been many anomalous radar blips and at least one pilot has died pursuing a UFO (Mantrell) then there are the cops who have recorded received 911 calls reported bright lights, and then there is the CIA who may have taken the evidence for "the sake of national security."

All I know is they are called UFO's for a reason.

posted on Oct, 27 2017 @ 08:56 AM
link   
My immediate thought was all of them. As our government so loves to spy on us, I am 100% sure they spy on each other. I looked up AFOSI and they operate out of Quantico, head of them is Jeffrey Schell(?), who is the liaison to the Pentagon.
Although he could withold info, I suspect each division of intel has deep rooted informants.
I would assume they have a distrust of one another based on the job they do.

posted on Oct, 27 2017 @ 11:58 AM
link   
The Vatican .....

posted on Oct, 27 2017 @ 12:17 PM
link   
Lockheed Martin Skunkworks
Boeing
BAE

Lockheed has the tech, Boeing makes 'em, and BAE operates them (i.e., big black triangles)

posted on Oct, 27 2017 @ 12:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: TEOTWAWKIAIFF
Lockheed Martin Skunkworks
Boeing
BAE

Lockheed has the tech, Boeing makes 'em, and BAE operates them (i.e., big black triangles)

This right here 👍

posted on Oct, 27 2017 @ 02:05 PM
link   
a reply to: solve

Nothing wrong with your signature line — wanted to avoid breaking any T&C if we went there concerning McKenna — as I believe it could be totally on point. Cheers

posted on Oct, 27 2017 @ 02:33 PM
link   
You know who has a lot of UFO info but nobody ever thinks about it much? The U.S. Navy. They have always considered air and space to be their domain, U.S. Air Force notwithstanding.

posted on Oct, 27 2017 @ 03:23 PM
link   
National Oceanic and Air Administration. They're hiding something when they delay weather radar from 3 minutes to up to 3 hours, the broadcasts released to broadcast stations...

posted on Oct, 27 2017 @ 03:25 PM
link   
Moe, Larry and Curly

posted on Oct, 27 2017 @ 03:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blue Shift
You know who has a lot of UFO info but nobody ever thinks about it much? The U.S. Navy. They have always considered air and space to be their domain, U.S. Air Force notwithstanding.

AND it was shown that at least a few of the so called "Men in Black" encounters were actually US Naval personal. So yep US Navy probably has quite a bit of info that nobody asks for.

As for the question related in the thread name:
I believe that the most UFO information is being held by private parties (ie MUFON)

posted on Oct, 27 2017 @ 04:10 PM
link   
Mork and Mindy.

posted on Oct, 27 2017 @ 06:15 PM
link   
The aliens probably know the most...

They would even know if they didn’t exist

posted on Oct, 27 2017 @ 07:01 PM
link   
Wow, quite the choices! From the Vatican to the CIA, quite the idea pool here.

I could see many of the organizations suggested to hold such information. Any more suggestions i'd appreciate.

On a side note- I wish I could contribute somehow to further progress the subject, but to be honest I'm not really familiar with ufology aside from a few old cases that i've deemed unexplainable.

posted on Oct, 27 2017 @ 07:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog

originally posted by: clt1994
Im not very active on here admittedly, however i thought i'd attempt a thought provoking post, so i ask-

Out of the US government, which 3 organizations/parts of the military do you guess have the most knowledge on the UFO subject?

My top picks are

CIA
AFOSI
The Pentagon.

I'm curious to get your opinions. Cheers.

My guess: NORAD .

I believe it. The Rex Heflin ufo photos iirc had some type of NORAD involvement. Can't remember what came out of all that tbh

posted on Oct, 27 2017 @ 07:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: ShadowChatter

Who has The most UFO Information?

A warehouse in Jersey..

Classic haha

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join