It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

JFK Files Release: Magic By Misdirection?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 26 2017 @ 10:49 AM
link   
While I don't exclude there are some juicy bits to be revealed may I just suggest we all are extra vigilant today and the next few days? This seems like a tremendous opportunity to work some "magic" while everyone is looking the other way to see what is in those JFK files!

#Misdirection
#CognitiveIllusion
#MentalForcing

posted on Oct, 26 2017 @ 10:53 AM
link   
a reply to: MindBodySpiritComplex

I could not agree more.

I even loved on the Today show this morning how they said "hopefully this will calm some of the conspiracy theorists"....and that is paraphrasing heavily.

This, and the emotional BS of the Weinstein accusations. If there's proof, GET ON WITH IT. Otherwise I say it's an attempt to stir an emotional demographic.

All smoke and mirrors. 100%.

posted on Oct, 26 2017 @ 11:06 AM
link   

...extra vigilant today and the next few days

Why? if its the truth it will be buried alongside the still missing part of the missing JFK 'files'.

See, while we're still trying to figure out the last media circus circle jerk they will have already released the next and be planning the next, none of which leads anywhere except further from the truth.

posted on Oct, 26 2017 @ 11:15 AM
link   
And likely there will be next to nothing revealed from these files leading the pundits to notice the similarities between other conspiracies and the nothingburger JFK files.

posted on Oct, 26 2017 @ 11:15 AM
link   
i won't be paying much attention to the JFK files, so i'll keep an eye on everything else for ya

posted on Oct, 26 2017 @ 11:24 AM
link   
Most of the people in the know are saying that people who will be looking for a smoking gun in these released files are going to be "very disappointed"

posted on Oct, 26 2017 @ 11:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: FHomerK

I could not agree more.

I even loved on the Today show this morning how they said "hopefully this will calm some of the conspiracy theorists"....and that is paraphrasing heavily.

This, and the emotional BS of the Weinstein accusations. If there's proof, GET ON WITH IT. Otherwise I say it's an attempt to stir an emotional demographic.

Anything they can do to further the idea that anyone questioning the official story is crazy. Wasn't that a CIA operation some fifty years back? To get people to think that conspiracy theories are all just from crazy people?

I mean, just look at all the official stories that don't make sense, that most people believe because they heard it from the guy on the big TV screen.
Questioning the story means you're a crazy person. They just need to reassure you.
Don't question the story. It would mean you're crazy.
Don't do it. Don't be crazy.
Don't question.
Don't think.

posted on Oct, 26 2017 @ 12:13 PM
link   
I can tell you a couple of things to watch. Tillerson is back at the Assad must go thing, the UN blacklisted 130 Israeli firms and several multi nationals for operating in occupied territory. Maybe not that significant. I think most significant is the conclusion of the 19th Chinese Communisty Party Congress this week. These are every five years, which means they have laid out a new plan. A new plan I suspect includes the continued economic warfare against us.

Jim Rickards is speculating at a currency devaluation which would hurt our stock market here, especially if they go for a big devaluation.

So I think the big swept under the rug story is what has been planned by the Chinese at the conclusion of their 19th party congress and what is in their new five year plan??

posted on Oct, 26 2017 @ 12:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: FHomerK

I could not agree more.

Yeah isn't that a joke the mainstream dopes think that's the case.

They will NEVER prove that case about LHO being a lone assassin in a million years

Cause as the guy said in the JFK movie

“that dog don’t hunt”

new topics

top topics

join