It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

One Request from a Taxpayer

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 10:14 PM
link   
If mods want to delete this post due to it being short on content so be it, but I just want to say one thing. It doesn't have to be long winded or analytical nor does it require sources.

I have one simple request, no more no less. Get the money out of politics for the love of all that is good and just. Money has no place in politics, period. Politicians shouldn't walk away from office with million dollar bank accounts if they did not have million dollar bank accounts before office-the end.
edit on 25-10-2017 by BloodStainedGlass because: (no reason given)

edit on 25-10-2017 by BloodStainedGlass because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 10:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: BloodStainedGlass
If mods want to delete this post due to it being short on content so be it, but I just want to say one thing. It doesn't have to be long winded or analytical nor does it require sources.

I have one simple request, no more no less. Get the money out of politics for the love of all that is good and just. Money has no place in politics, period. Politicians shouldn't walk away from office with million dollar bank accounts if they did not have million dollar bank accounts before office-the end.

Politicians shouldn't walk away from office with million dollar bank accounts if they did not have million dollar bank account before office-the end.

Funny how that works isn't it?
edit on 25-10-2017 by lostbook because: Word change

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 10:50 PM
link   
a reply to: BloodStainedGlass
The same people that get paid with that money are the ones that make the rules on it. They also are the ones with power to create term limits, but who would vote to fire themselves?

All politics are corrupt.

posted on Oct, 26 2017 @ 10:05 PM
link   
a reply to: BloodStainedGlass

they all walk away as millionaires even after only 4 years of making a $150,000 dollar salary, that`s very suspicious.
how many private sector people who make $150,000 a year are millionaires in just 4 years? and yet almost every congress critter who wasn`t a millionaire when he went in is a millionaire when he leaves.

edit on 26-10-2017 by Tardacus because: (no reason given)

top topics

join