It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Armed Police in Nuneaton UK called to Hostage situation at leisure complex

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 22 2017 @ 03:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

Nobody's insinuating gun control will get rid of guns wholesale, but the UK is a far safer place not having guns in almost every home...

posted on Oct, 22 2017 @ 04:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: djz3ro

Nobody's insinuating gun control will get rid of guns wholesale, but the UK is a far safer place not having guns in almost every home...

Quoted not only because I agree but also because it just makes sense

posted on Oct, 22 2017 @ 04:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: djz3ro

No that's right but I'm going to insinuate that if there were more guns in the U. K more people would get shot .

posted on Oct, 22 2017 @ 04:46 PM
link   
A sawn off now thats defo black market shall we say and these days very rare, probably as rare as in the USA.

If you aint a dobbing nutter with no problems you can get a shotgun license pretty easy, storing it at home is a bit more effort but quite a few don't bother as they can go out and bother a friends gun and you need the paperwork to buy the ammo.

He probably decided to saw it of himself with a saw, could of done more to him than the target i'd guess.

posted on Oct, 22 2017 @ 04:53 PM
link   
a reply to: ignorant_ape

Even though I have faith in an imaginary friend I very much liked your quip. Cheers.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join