It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Newborn Wrapped in Plastic Thrown from Moving Car...WHAT Could Parents Possibly Have Been Thinking!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 11 2005 @ 09:35 AM
link   
I just heard a little while ago about a horrible thing that was done by the mother (and maybe the father) of an hour old baby boy. He was wrapped in plastic and thrown from a moving car, onto the side of the road.

Newborn Baby Survives Being Thrown From Car

I just don't know what's wrong with people these days. Although this also isn't the best of circumstances, a person who doesn't want their baby, CAN, legally drop it off in front of a church, and I think there are several other, more humane things that can be done.

This sort of thing is just so unneccessay!

posted on Feb, 11 2005 @ 09:42 AM
link   
It's downright disgusting. To treat the newborn like a piece of trash like that. They should be thrown out of moving vehicle.

posted on Feb, 11 2005 @ 09:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by picaso_2000
It's downright disgusting. To treat the newborn like a piece of trash like that. They should be thrown out of moving vehicle.

Well since the abortion is not murder, what do you expect. Blame it on NOW and those other gay bitches...........Throw them off the planet in a plastic bag.

posted on Feb, 11 2005 @ 09:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by CyberKat
This sort of thing is just so unneccessay!

Agreed. We could promote the use of condoms and rational education on abortion options rather than fund religious groups in school spreading disinformation on tax dollars.

Or we can just keep going, ban abortion and expect alot more of these stories under the Theocracy "mandate."

posted on Feb, 11 2005 @ 09:47 AM
link   
Please add any further thoughts to the ongoing discussion listed below.

Newborn baby survives being thrown from car!

Closing

[edit on 11-2-2005 by kinglizard]

top topics

join