It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Twitter Goes Bananas: Melania Trump might have a 'body double'

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 19 2017 @ 02:04 AM
link   
It would make sense for any famous person to have a double, for safety reasons. She's one of the most famous women in the world now and danger lurks.

I don't think she's easy to replicate though. Her facial features are very distinct, but that's what sunglasses are for.

posted on Oct, 19 2017 @ 02:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: judydawg
a reply to: Namdru

Really just really...you are on the bottom not looking good...the attacks on Melinda have started...

Dont you dare diss melinda kardashian,

how dare you!!!1

posted on Oct, 19 2017 @ 02:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: enlightenedservant

Why would the public need disclosure of this? The whole point of body doubles is to keep the real person's whereabouts unknown to specific threats. Disclosure defeats the purpose.

That there is the crux of the rub of the gist of it all.

You're catching on !!

posted on Oct, 19 2017 @ 03:07 AM
link   

2 Melanias?...Lucky Trump.

posted on Oct, 19 2017 @ 03:10 AM
link   
maybe that's why she wouldn't hold his hand or why trump said melania wishes she could be here with us but she was right next to him(body double)?

posted on Oct, 19 2017 @ 03:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

There was an ABC News Nightline segment last week about this lady: www.dailymail.co.uk...

Nine surgeries/ $50,000 to look like Melania Trump. She probably has a lot of "body doubles".

She needs a new plastic surgeon hes apparently blind. She looks nothing like her.

posted on Oct, 19 2017 @ 04:03 AM
link   

"I just want to thank everybody, the first responders, on behalf of myself, our Vice President—Melania really wanted to be with us,"

She's behind you !!! , or is she ?

posted on Oct, 19 2017 @ 08:06 AM
link   
a reply to: BestinShow

Well I didn't want to say it right out...

posted on Oct, 19 2017 @ 08:08 AM
link   
a reply to: judydawg

I never had a problem with Melania. Though for a white lady she sure has a funny name.

posted on Oct, 19 2017 @ 08:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

originally posted by: carewemust

There was an ABC News Nightline segment last week about this lady: www.dailymail.co.uk...

Nine surgeries/ $50,000 to look like Melania Trump. She probably has a lot of "body doubles".

There are similarities. She does look real good though for a 42 year old woman. Im younger then her and I wouldn't be kicking her outta bed

I think that was a waste of 50 grand...she looks nothing like Melania.

posted on Oct, 19 2017 @ 08:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed
Of course she has a body double, Trump beats her black and blue constantly, can't have her out in public looking like that.

Well thus is an absolute ignorant comment if I ever seen one. If he beats anything of hers it's her box while in bed )
edit on 19-10-2017 by TheOnlyBilko because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2017 @ 08:40 AM
link   

Melania Trump might have a 'body double'

Uhm the thread drift possibilities are infinite.

So what are the rules of engagement for a body double?

posted on Oct, 19 2017 @ 08:42 AM
link   
Whats really sad is that there have been conspiracies that have had a big following that are just as crazy on ATS.

The difference here is politics, to my mind the clam that Obama was a Kenyan Muslim is just as nuts as claiming Melania is using a body double. Yet I am sure that there are many would dismiss one and embrace the other.

I remember during Obamas presidency people actually believed that Michelle Obama man.

I wonder when people are going to start seeing how much politics is influencing what they do and don't believe regardless of facts.

posted on Oct, 19 2017 @ 08:46 AM
link   
a reply to: TheConstruKctionofLight

This is the new low standard of ATS

Yes, but still it is entertaining. And it is also informative, because it shows the mainstream media (I got my link from Google in a fresh cookie-less browser) also considers it 'news'. And why is that? Because of ATS, among other sites.
We can congratulate ourselves for helping stories -- like FLOTUS having a putative body-double -- becoming front-page news.

Let this be my capping statement, showing my sincere wish to prevent meaningless thread drift.
edit on 19-10-2017 by Namdru because: trying very hard to sublimate the discourse

posted on Oct, 19 2017 @ 03:57 PM
link   
a reply to: TheOnlyBilko

Thus he wears a box to bed ,who does that? Are you on drugs son....

posted on Oct, 19 2017 @ 08:58 PM
link   
If Melania has a body double, it's because she demanded to have one. And I completely understand why. I wouldn't want to hang out next to this fool either.

-dex

top topics

<< 1   >>

join