It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Advanced Development Projects Excerpt

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 07:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Aliensun

For those who want a source, this is from a 1987 book: Lockheed Aircraft Since 1913 by Rene Francillon. I think I remember reading somewhere that the above passage was removed from later printings, but could be wrong about that.

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 07:42 PM
link   
Lessons learned from the M21 drone most probably helped.

posted on Oct, 4 2017 @ 03:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: togroe

For those who want a source, this is from a 1987 book: Lockheed Aircraft Since 1913 by Rene Francillon. I think I remember reading somewhere that the above passage was removed from later printings, but could be wrong about that.

I do believe this page was only in the first edition of the book

posted on Oct, 4 2017 @ 12:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: penroc3

its a hard to pin down platform and has a lot of sceptics out there that swear they couldn't possibly exist, so i guess there tactics are working.

as far as i know only my friend and i saw it and i'm a nobody and certainly can't claim to have paid for it other then the small amounts of taxes i've paid, i can't imagine what they cost if anything really.i guess they need support so they must pay someone something for services rendered..?..

as far as how they work silently and against common knowledge aerodynamics? i haven't the slightest. What ever it truly is would change the world if it was released and im not sure it would be in a good way. it must take massive amounts of energy...someone would find a way to weaponize that energy so maybe its best its in the dark for now.

i would bet russia or china has figured it out. i think behind the scenes there is a truly international group that flies them in space atleast. US,UK,Japan,AUS maybe even the russians.

Well the russians were not invited to join the organization. Its behind a claoking field that reflect light around it to make it appear invisible. and so stars can be seen behind it.

posted on Oct, 4 2017 @ 12:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Blackfinger

More the X-15,I should think.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join