It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bah, my credit card was stolen.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 17 2017 @ 09:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: GiulXainx
a reply to: Diabolical1972

I was rear ended by a girl who had her license previously suspended (dwi). I didn't want to cause her too much trouble so I just demanded she paid the damages (2,134.86.). Even though she was caught in the act of violating her suspension.... I still turned a blind eye to her infraction. I was more happy to be reimbursed the charges made to fix my bike.

Just make him pay for what he stole. Adding in any other adverse affects just makes you look very unforgiving. If we as Americans continue to sue sue sue sue sue..... Then this country will crumble.

Just make him pay back everything he stole plus damages (credit score.)

Don't be vile. Be fair.

At least he didn't kill anyone.

I would if I could. I can't login into the account to see what he racked up. He has already stated in text, that he will pay for it, as long as I drop the charges, and he's going to turn himself in on Monday.

...If your not guilty... Why say number 1, you pay for it, and number two, turn yourself in? His excuse was to avoid police drama at his house. Plus, he's on probation. I still would make the detectives do their job. If you were not guilty.

When my new card comes in, than I can investigate the charges. Until than.I can't do nothing. Than he was like I shouldn't have contacted police about, that I should have waited to talk to him about it. [only person in my house,without my dog around, If he's not guilty than why do 1 and 2]

When taking statistics in college there has to be induction and deduction. No has been in my house in September, except him. The card went missing when he came over. I haven't used that that card in two months, because it stays put. He was here 8th, 9th, 10th...The card was used 11th, 12th, 13th, and 14th. Make your own conclusion. I may have had a brain aneryursm, but I wasn't born yesterday or stupid.

Like I told him, just give me my card back. It all comes down to the principal of the matter, not vengance.
edit on 17-9-2017 by Diabolical1972 because: (no reason given)

<< 1   >>

join