It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

OoOoOklahoma Where Bad Science and Politics Are the Same!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2005 @ 10:48 PM
link   
What a BOOB!

Doctor, Republican, Family man, Hooter fan.

WashingtonPost.com

Weird Science

Speaking of doctors, physician-Sen. Tom Coburn (R-Okla.), a new member of the Senate Judiciary Committee, was at last week's meeting on a bill restricting class-action suits. "You know," he said, "I immediately thought about silicone breast implants and the legal wrangling and the class-action suits off that.

"And I thought I would just share with you what science says today about silicone breast implants. If you have them, you're healthier than if you don't. That is what the ultimate science shows. . . . In fact, there's no science that shows that silicone breast implants are detrimental and, in fact, they make you healthier."

So bigger really is better? Who knew?

Physician, heal thyself!

Okay, before all you conservatives run out to get breast augmentation to "improve your health" consider there's just the slightest chance the good doctor here is full of crap and would say anything to limit your right to sue when you get Silicone Induced Necrosis (GRAPHIC MEDICAL IMAGE).

In fact, it's probably just best to assume anytime you see an MD or PHD beside an R, the first two no longer apply.

Just think of Dr. Bill "AIDS comes from Sweat" Frist. Another one that's never seen a patient's bill of rights he didn't hate.

But you voted for them America!

posted on Feb, 10 2005 @ 06:35 AM
link   
Maybe we should give this joker a silicon enema so he can live forever.

what a wanker.

posted on Feb, 10 2005 @ 05:31 PM
link   
Hahahahahahaha, and may I add, hahahaha!!!! Wow, these republicans are great. Whats next? Being Gay is actually a disease that is spread through the air so now they must kill all gays before they cough and spread gayness? No, being a democrat is a STD and so they get all the dem males and castrate them and take the dem women and read to them the bible so they know their place, below that of a republican male.

Republicans, like jews, blondes, christians, tree hugging liberal hippies, gun grabbers, and PETA make it so easy to make fun of them.

posted on Feb, 10 2005 @ 09:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by James the Lesser
No, being a democrat is a STD and ...

Actually, I would consider it a mental illness rather than an STD....

posted on Feb, 10 2005 @ 09:42 PM
link   
So Bush is a democrat?(he has a mental illness, being democrat is a mental illness)

posted on Feb, 10 2005 @ 09:53 PM
link   
Hmmmm. I don't joke very much. I must not be very good at it.

top topics

join