It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Increased Occurences of Synchronicity and Other Events

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2017 @ 01:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blue Shift

originally posted by: timidgal
I have been experiencing a significant increase in synchronistic events over the last three or four months, as well as an increase in other unusual phenomena. I wonder if this has been happening to anyone else.

Have you changed your diet or medications lately? Because higher awareness of synchronicity generally has to do with increased dopamine levels in your brain. Dopamine is what helps us recognize patterns and put them into context. You see more faces in clouds, ghosts in shadows, and objects and events that trigger old memories.

EDIT: This is not to say that these things aren't real. I've toyed with the idea that if you have boosted dopamine levels you are actually seeing "reality" more accurately than if you're just slogging along with your regular brain. It's just not the consensus reality. Maybe you're getting a peek at the source code for the simulation.

Actually, I've STOPPED many medications that may have been limiting my dopamine. I'll have to look into that, but it's an angle that I've never considered. Great thought!

posted on Sep, 9 2017 @ 02:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: TEOTWAWKIAIFF
11:11 is not just clocks! I hate when people say, "A clock is right two times a day..."

No. You hit pause on the Big Bang Theory to heed nature's call. The time reads, "11:11" on the DVR. The show just happen to say the word, "Nature". Talking on the phone, the conversation dies, say goodbyes, the call lasts... 11:11. Go to the store, buy random stuff, total, yep, 11:11. Post something funny/strange on ATS, time, 11:11. All that without even looking at a clock!

I feel 11:11 is the first step. It is a wake-up call. "Don't sleep till noon, sleepy head! Wake up!"

You are so right, TEOTWAWKIAIFF.

My biggest non-believer is my husband of five years. He is a total left-side thinker and I've given up on trying to explain anything of what I experience in this realm. As far as 11:11, he refuses to believe that it comes through to me (or anyone else for that matter) in any other ways then a conscious glance at a clock. And then when it does happen in other ways that I can tangibly show him, he will never acknowledge it as anything other than random chance.

A perfect example; we have a "ring" doorbell system, which activates 30 seconds of video whenever someone rings the bell or motion is detected within four feet of the front door. I can't tell you how often the motion detector goes off at 11:11 (both AM and PM) for no reason. The playback doesn't show any activity. In an effort to prove his point, he even set out to rationally prove that something was setting it off. We have three large windows in our living room that overlook our front door, as well as every direction (except behind the front door, of course). For four nights in a row, he sat in our living room looking out to see if a neighbor's headlights, a cat, some type of reflection or even the wind or rain was setting it off. None if those things hapoened, even though the prompt went off at 11:11 on two of those nights. Although he still refuses to believe it's something metaphysical, he could find nothing that was setting it off. It really pissed him off.

One last note. Not that this is synchronistic, but I think I had mentioned that he's been experiencing some of the poltergeist activity going on in our home. It's very minimal for him, usually feeling a tickle or a brushing of his arm. He immediately blames me for it, lol. Whether or not he experiences it at times when I'm not with him is unknown because he would never admit it to me, but there are times when I walk into a room and immediately pick up a generalized feeling of annoyance from him, so I would venture to say that it does happen when I'm not around.

posted on Sep, 9 2017 @ 02:33 PM
link   
a reply to: voyger2

My life started to change very much from that period/time until now. 

As is has for many people that I know.

Last saturday september 1, I saw it in a very intense manner (and not expected at all) 11:11 sign. I'm not use to it. 

I would think that it can be very jarring, especially if it's been trying to get to you in more subtle ways that you didn't recognize. Sometimes it takes a figurative thunderbolt to get our attention.

I feel i'm being blocked of the usual sensitive feelings I had since 2011...maybe it's because the very important step and changes i'm making on my life right now.

Out of curiosity, has this blockage been welcomed by you? Have you made these life changes to damper these sensitivities, or is it all, in your opinion, just coincidental?

However let me tell about about a dream (in a kind of premonition I had few days ago and I had some before important moments), it was about the news... i saw the reporters at the big news stations sadly saying they would prefer giving news about kittens and flowers... like happy stuff,etc (good news, that they are not use to give in these days)... instead of the ones they were giving right now or nowdays(?)...I had the feeling they were reporting something related to a big tragedy or tragedys of mankind that are about to happen (it can start in north korea, i don't know) 

It was just a dream as many.. but some dreams cause more impression for the unusual events, ideas or images that brings to me as the last one than others. 

This is the information I was looking for. I was particularly interested in dreams because that is new for me. To paraphrase your words, it was very intense and unexpected. Would you mind sharing if you've ever had any pre-cognitive experiences in the past? I ask this because I can't remember these dreams I've been having, but I'm left with a feeling of dread. Whether or not anything comes of it is anyone's guess, I suppose.

Nice OP by the way. thank you.

Thanks for participating!

posted on Sep, 9 2017 @ 02:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Village Idiot

I like those theories and will give them some thought.

Thanks for reading and responding!

posted on Sep, 9 2017 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Has anyone else experienced this type of increased activity and if yes, what are your instincts telling you?

Those shadow people are monitoring how you react to flying in your dreams when you visualize the numbers in geometrical form within the dream.

They are demons that want to control your natural ability for their own purposes.

This numerology is 1/3 of how UFO's fly.

posted on Sep, 9 2017 @ 06:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Rapha

I'm not sure I totally understand, Rapha. I know you gave me some guidance on 11:11 in another post, but can you explain your statement in a more detailed manner or refer me to a previous post that will explain?

posted on Sep, 9 2017 @ 10:59 PM
link   
a reply to: timidgal

I just made this thread today: There's a chain of events in my life that's pointing to something big

So yes, the synchronicities have been ramping up considerably, especially in connection with supernatural/religious and end times issues. Instead of 11:11, I've been seeing 9:11 a lot recently. When it's synchronicity time, it's usually 4:11, 9:11, or 11:11 that I see, but in my experience, 9:11 hasn't been an omen of bad things.

posted on Sep, 10 2017 @ 01:28 AM
link   

I'm not sure I totally understand, Rapha. I know you gave me some guidance on 11:11 in another post, but can you explain your statement in a more detailed manner or refer me to a previous post that will explain?

Every human on this planet has certain abilities that has been withheld from us thanks to alien intervention.

Out of 12 strands of DNA only 2 are functioning. Scientists class the rest as junk DNA. Imagine if those other 10 strands became active. Imagine what people would be capable of.

Numerology in conjunction with sound (frequency) and sacred geometry gives levitation + divination.

This is how UFO's Fly. See bottom of page

Numerology : 11:11 Wake-up call
Sound : Article in Daily Telegraph (UK) 2014 (August i think)
Geometry: Displayed in X-Files on semi-submerged UFO on beach. On top of the code 33:6 in geometrical form shown on the linked page, we have 44:8 when placing 2 squares on top of one another forming an octagon.

Problem: The divination part angers God which is why He flooded Earth during the days of Noah. So God will probably only allow the junk DNA to activate in people who follow Jesus Christ.

Ever heard of the Super Soldier. These soldiers are working for Lucifer and have probably had some junk DNA strands activated by drugs.

Those dark shadows want you to gain a special ability with you on their side for the battle against Jesus when He returns. Both waring factions (angels / demons) are monitoring where our hearts are right now in terms of Good vs Evil.

posted on Sep, 10 2017 @ 06:41 PM
link   

Out of 12 strands of DNA

What are you talking about?
12 strands of DNA?

posted on Sep, 10 2017 @ 06:50 PM
link   

Those shadow people are monitoring how you react to flying in your dreams when you visualize the numbers in geometrical form within the dream.

They are demons that want to control your natural ability for their own purposes.

Excuse me, what?

posted on Sep, 11 2017 @ 05:11 AM
link   
I always have synchronicities and feel like its just the matrix tbh

The computer program we live in just bringing these things together.

posted on Sep, 11 2017 @ 06:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Village Idiot
a reply to: timidgal

Haa, I was thinking of starting a thread here asking the very same question as you.
My "synchronicities" have been outta this world. Last year, my kids pet name for me was "T.V set top box" because every subject I spoke about to them would appear on the telly soon after, on a daily basis.

One particular instance threw my youngest a bit, we were both talking about galaxies and we entertained the idea that God has a big spoon stirring the stars creating the big swirl that are galaxies. After our conversation, my son turns on the tv to the kids channel and low and behold, there's this guy holding a super sized spoon stirring in a big bowl the size of a spa pool.
If that was not coincidental enough, he said he was stirring up the universe!

These sort of things happen a lot in my home but, like you, they are not just weekly or daily anymore, they're hourly!
From what I can gather, these experiences tend to be connected to matters of the heart. Talking about the spiritual aspects of life and creation has a great affect but more so the subject of being "true blue" or "true to the heart".

I'm not a religious person, far from it. In fact I've lost count how many times I've told God to stick it were the sun don't shine..... if he's real...... and equipped with an orifice.....
But I don't entertain that anymore, I have all the respect in the world for life, creation, God/Universe, what ever you want to call it....... maybe that's the key, to not hold something in high regard because of fear of repercussions or judgement, be "true blue from the heart".

But what do I know, I chose this name on ATS for a very good reason.... it's most befitting!

As for this 11:11 thing, I think they're just markers like the ones on the side of the road to tell you you're on track...... maybe?

Hello there....

I am a long time lurker and fan of this forum and this post has prompted me to join as a member and throw myself into the mix...

Spoons.

Spoons have been haunting me for several years since my 14 year marriage ended rather traumatically and I began a path of bizarre "enlightenment" for want of a better word.

About six years ago I was having lunch with my son in a cafe and there was a group of Downs syndrome youngsters on a day trip there....my son told me about being in a similar situation, and one of the group was obsessed with the word spoon and was repeating it over and over....fast forward a few days and I am at a gig in the basement of my local rock club and slap bang in the middle of the wall behind the stage is a reproduction of a book cover simply called spoons....then many of my friends started using the "spoons" analogy method for describing their feelings and energy levels with regard to conditions they suffer from such as ME and fibromyalgia.....spoons have since become an everyday part of my life in this sort of tangential manner.... I tend to chuckle and thank the universe for the wink.

So, at the weekend, I hosted a party at the shop that I run for a customers wife's 30th birthday, and yesterday he asked if he had left four of his mother in laws spoons there, to which I replied, yes, they are on the drainer in the kitchen safe and sound.....just as I am reading your post about the giant spoon stirring the Universe, Facebook notified me of his reply to his spoon message saying thank you and he'll be collecting them on Friday....

Spoons eh? Mixing of the universal melting pot!

Thank you for giving me the impetus to get involved and say hi

May the synchs be strong today lol

top topics

<< 1   >>

join