It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If you watch a movie (DVD), a creature may attack!!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2017 @ 10:57 AM
link   
Hello everyone.

I got one thousand DVDs years ago, and I tried to select them. I used a portable DVD player to do this, it was running perfectly with its black and white display (wiring problem). I used headphones because the speakers wouldn't work (also wiring problem). This device was supposed to be in a car, the display was supposed to be on back seat. I had to make the wire (out of LAN cable) to make it work. The device was running on car battery.

When I started to check on the DVDs (all sorts of films, music, nothing unusual, etc) I wanted to label them, what is on the disks. A ghost came by, I couldn't make out its size, it was just annoying me. Next day, the DVD reading head went out permanently. I changed the head (but it could only read CDR/RW) and I tried to check on a bunch of CDs with films on them. The head went out permanently, it no longer functioned.

I had to continue with a computer, an LG Supermulti was installed as hardware, I used loudspeakers. 30 minutes later, my Supermulti was gone, and my harddisk, too. Now, I had to try a solution with this problem, because this was extremely surprising. I had a lot of hardware, so I knew what to do. I extracted the failed HDD, the supermulti, and I reinstalled the Windows, PowerDVD, Nero, and so on.

Here comes the trick: I unplugged the loudspeaker, and didn't use any audio output. I started to change tons of DVDs (six of them had games on them), and there was no more problem.

What to know more, that this ghost calls himself "Superman" who destroys hardware and attaks to the sound of movies, even if they are translated to other languages.

If someone encounters such a problem, just unplug the audio, or reduce the volume to zero. Computer games are not affected, I play lots of games, and I am using Daemon Tools instead of DVDs. By the way, DVD means "David", he is a humanoid.

posted on Sep, 4 2017 @ 11:01 AM
link   

By the way, DVD means "David", he is a humanoid.

[ waves ] Hi!

posted on Sep, 4 2017 @ 11:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: DAVID64

By the way, DVD means "David", he is a humanoid.

[ waves ] Hi!

yeah wave and be nice and all

However....

what ever you do

don't turn your back

Walk away facing your new friend as you wave

just keep walking and keep eye contact at all times

posted on Sep, 4 2017 @ 11:09 AM
link   
a reply to: spidermastermind

You are probably aware of the old term "Don't mess with Mother Nature?"
There is a new term in the neighborhood, "Don't mess with AI."
You have cause that entity to manifest itself in the several jury-rig bits of equipment you have been using.
Via headphones it can enter your brain. Be careful of what you mouth says and fingers type as that AI can be cleverly sinister. And it is contagious via normal communications.

posted on Sep, 4 2017 @ 11:51 AM
link   

I want my $13 back. this movie sucks.

You said it was superman, you sure it wasn't spiderman?

I am wary of that guy... webs everywhere, and all that music.

posted on Sep, 4 2017 @ 11:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Aliensun

I undrstand this, but all that stuff everyone has in the whole world, nothing unusual. I was not messing around with any equipment, I was simply checking a bunch of DVDs containing things, everyone has.

This was unusual, and was meant to be a surprise. Furtermore, millions of people are in trouble who are watching DVDs, because there isn't an exact solution. The only option is not to watch DVD at all, and it applies to everyone on this planet unfortunately.

posted on Sep, 4 2017 @ 11:56 AM
link   
a reply to: badw0lf

The creature calls himself superman, and attacks the hardware. If the sound is off, it stays away, and the hardware can operate. Interesting, it doesn't attack at the sound of the Flight Simulator or Diablo. It only attacks on films where actual actors or actresses are. If I watch news or documentary, it also doesn't attack the hardware.

If a film is translated, it also attacks.

posted on Sep, 4 2017 @ 12:10 PM
link   
a reply to: badw0lf

I want my 3 minutes back.

posted on Sep, 4 2017 @ 12:38 PM
link   

Hint: Wiring problem

posted on Sep, 4 2017 @ 12:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mike.Ockizard

Oh there's a wiring problem alright

posted on Sep, 4 2017 @ 01:33 PM
link   
oh hey guys what's going on in this--

/backs away slowly

posted on Sep, 4 2017 @ 01:39 PM
link   
im lost, what? iv never heard so much drivel

posted on Sep, 4 2017 @ 01:40 PM
link   
"What to know more" more what ffs

posted on Sep, 4 2017 @ 02:51 PM
link   
That's enough internet for today people, press the power button.

posted on Sep, 4 2017 @ 03:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mike.Ockizard

Yes.
I hope that there is no danger to self or others in this one.

posted on Sep, 4 2017 @ 03:13 PM
link   

...Can I have it?

posted on Sep, 4 2017 @ 06:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Aliensun

WWW=666

AI, ghost in the machine etc

Lots of companies tbrowing around the term AI lately. Is it really artificial intelligene of a machine become selc aware or spirits, souls and or demons entering a system where it takes rather low amount of energy for a process and plenty of powef supplies and capacitors to draw off.

Just as spirits have drawn of electricity in many cases.

Is this a theory or fact. Idk. Just thoughts but you can see where i ta alk going.

posted on Sep, 5 2017 @ 04:07 AM
link   
a reply to: dan121212

You've never heard so much drivel? Obviously you have not seen any of the OP's other posts....

posted on Sep, 5 2017 @ 06:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Johnathanandheather

This applies only to DVD films .

By the way, there is an FBI warning at the beginning of each DVD. It means, people are only allowed to watch black and white films with no sound.

new topics

top topics

join