It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where is our Country heading?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2017 @ 10:54 AM
link   
Where is our country heading,

I have been reading a lot of the different post on ATS, watching news, reading articles and I say to myself where is our country heading? And who is to blame

To me it seems like just after the fall of the Berlin wall that the United States and all of its people and all their beliefs and moral concerns for the good have gone for a long walk and have not come back yet.

What’s happen to the people in the United States have we become a bunch of pacified sissies?

So I would like to hear what you all think about the following topics on why I think this is so, not in any particular order but it is seen through a not a spring chickens eyes.

Our kids are either a bunch of sissies, or don’t have manners or moral from what right or wrong or don’t think about the repercussions of their actions.

Parents that let their kids get away with the above and or don’t really care about them

School systems, removing history, reading and writing,

Addiction to cell phones, face book, social media is more a priority to the younger generation, instead of a true face to face conversation

Social unrest, it started with removing Christmas trees, then the word Christmas then a flag, 10 commandments, statues and now holidays, all the nit picking on the past or so we don’t offend anyone, well that offends me.

Immigration, world changes and so should the policies let’s just make sure everyone does it legally or we just become an anarchy state.

Laws and more Laws, we are a society governed by laws, lets update them get rid of the ones that don’t work or are just out dated

Social programs, have been over abused and cheated by people and corporations, and those that truly need the help can’t get it

Crime and haters, to me this is one in the same, don’t blame me for something in the past that I had no control of, don’t make me a target because of my skin color or my occupation or where I live or worship, don’t blame be for your insecurities or how you were raised.

Corporate greed and Wall Street, get rid of all the special lobbyist in DC, let them all stand on their own two feet to pedal their own products, keep the government out of it.

Government Agencies- down size, why do we need an agency for an agency, hence how many intelligence agency do we really need

Government and politics, everyone wants something and everyone wants it now, and the scare part is we the people put these fools in office because they said something that we wanted, BS, they are all a bunch of silver tongue liars with their own agenda on what they want. They don’t care about us they just care about themselves and what they want to do.

Foreign relations, we are no longer the world police, we help were help is needed but giving out financial aid or money to other governments is wrong considering we have social issue or our own here in the US, Homeless people, poverty, infrastructure failing , ect

Media, lets focus on all the above and blame everyone else, whatever happen to the good stories, its always negative, or dishonest reporting.

This is just a few things I think has brought us to this point and time, things are not simple anymore, everything is complicated and a mess, I can just imagine what things will be like 10- 20 years from now.

edit on 4-9-2017 by 19KTankCommander because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2017 @ 10:58 AM
link   
Your country, like all others, is heading to exactly where the Globalist's plan wants it to head. Just about everything you have outlined in your OP is another strand in the plan to forge a single global identity and nationhood, patriotism and moral fortitude must be removed for the plan to be realised.
edit on 4-9-2017 by CulturalResilience because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2017 @ 11:04 AM
link   
Just a guess.

posted on Sep, 4 2017 @ 11:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Black_Fox

I was gonna post that same thing!!

posted on Sep, 4 2017 @ 11:23 AM
link   
a reply to: CulturalResilience "you country" are you implying, that were you live its heading that way to? and you are seeing the same thing happening?

posted on Sep, 4 2017 @ 11:25 AM
link   
That's it exactly. Globalism by definition with the west in the vanguard.
a reply to: 19KTankCommander

posted on Sep, 4 2017 @ 11:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Black_Fox
I know we are heading that way, hopefully I will have lived a full life before I see the opening at the other end, I guess we are at the swirly stage right now.

posted on Sep, 4 2017 @ 11:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: CulturalResilience
Your country, like all others, is heading to exactly where the Globalist's plan wants it to head. Just about everything you have outlined in your OP is another strand in the plan to forge a single global identity and nationhood, patriotism and moral fortitude must be removed for the plan to be realised.

Exactly, and that is only the beginning of structural changes in world governments. At the same time, we are seeing efforts to de-physicalize currently normal perceptions of the human body and to see individuals beings of consciousness san gender, shape, age, color afflictions, etc. You are not a person but a consciousness more equal in every way to any other consciousness. The emphasis will be on sharing the basic needs and resources of the planet equally with one and all.

Where that will lead is to less reliance on most of the technology we have today. Technology is a perversion of human consciousness. The continued drive will be to reclaim that ability that is less disruptive to physical nature of ourselves and the planet.

Perhaps an outside intelligence is involved in dictating how our world must be altered to survive our age-old habits.

posted on Sep, 4 2017 @ 11:40 AM
link   
The Federal Reserve is to blame for all economic downturns & related wars since 1913. It caused WWI, created the Great Depression, funded the Rise of Hitler, helped suspend the constitution in 1933, created WWII, killed JFK, took us off the gold standard, caused 911, created the Great Recession, as well as, caused/created all other economic downturns & wars/conflicts since 1913. The only way to stop it is for the majority of people to vote for people who are not career politicians & who want to end the Fed.
edit on 4-9-2017 by JBIZZ because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2017 @ 12:50 PM
link   

Where is our Country heading?

I'm not really worried about it, but I do know who the right wingers are in my village and I don't trust em.

And I'm not one of those anti 2nd snowflakes. Mind your own Fu**** business is my advice.
edit on 4-9-2017 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2017 @ 01:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: CulturalResilience

There's way too much truth in that. And in the process, they'll beggar the hostage populations and reduce the entire world's population to a standard of living more or less equal to that of the third world.

Quite glad I won't be around to see the end game.

posted on Sep, 4 2017 @ 03:59 PM
link   

"First, I want to remind you that in the last days there will come scoffers who will do every wrong they can think of, and laugh at the truth. “Scoffers will come in the last days with scoffing, following their own sinful desires.”

'This know also, that in the last days perilous times shall come. For men shall be lovers of their own selves, covetous, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy, without natural affection, trucebreakers, false accusers, incontinent, fierce, despisers of those that are good, traitors, heady, highminded, lovers of pleasures more than lovers of God

“Understand this, that in the last days there will come times of difficulty.”

“You know the time, that the hour has come for you to wake from sleep. For salvation is nearer to us now than when we first believed”

top topics

join