It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

general ideas in regards to BL

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2005 @ 04:10 PM
link   
So, I'm not the only one in this game that's absolutly lost, but I do think we need some direction, maybe organization?

Firstly, what happened to the request in putting the BL in the topic so it's easy to tell exactly what the post pertains to? I'd realllllllly appreciate it (as well as others) if we'd keep it up, the posts are geting all mashed to gether with old ones from the Rings and DrJim, and I'm getting lost as to what exactly we have to work on with that now. Maybe if those posts from previous games could be locked or something, that would be great.

Second, I'm honestly not trying to sound rude when I say this, but if you're new to the Game(s) could you please read the previous links on it? I'm sure you'll get a good idea on what we've thought about it, and might answer some questions you have. It's much better than getting the threads crammed up with information that has its own thread already. They become hard to follow, and can hinder the Game in the long run (look at DrJim if you don't have a clue what I'm talking about). It's not like using the search feature is out of style, honest, it's pretty useful.

Third, there's a clue site thanks to pineappleupsidedown here as to what we have clue-wise, it'd probably pay to visit it if you're new too, or maybe just need some refreshing.

Fourth, does anyone find it a little weird other than me that HUNT_ADMIN has practically fallen off the face of the earth? What about the BL website not being updated since November 7th? Strikes me as odd...

Fifth, I'm kind of sick of all this mass-board hysteria left over from the Neo-Nazis, along with constant bashing, trolling, and general rule breaking. If we'd all just get along then this game would be so much easier.

Thanks, and I hope you'll be able to help with the fate of the Game in the long run.

_df

PS- you can contact me if you have any questions about the game via U2U, or post them here.

[edit on 9-2-2005 by DarkFlame]

new topics

join