It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

AAM on inhale OOM on exhale work up to 30mins experience a glimpse of your 3RD eye opening.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 28 2017 @ 02:26 AM
link   
So Hello ATS,

#1 Your Intuition will increase to include KNOWING What will be when you walk into a room. (connected to what people are thinkingfeeling in the just before now.)

#2 ALWAYS Before and after Mentally repeat LAM VAM RAM YAM HAM AM OM Rapidly in succession many times (100 a safe number but different for each) for balancing. give a mental voice to your chakras let them Chant. pull energy up to OMM. (this took me about 3to4 weeks to Consistently comply with flow not mental chanting)
#3 Do it Reverse pulling Energy down to LAM (You'll definitely feel this from the top down)
#4 Breath thru your third eye.. yes you can just imagine it then it will do this on its own. You'll feel tingling IGNORE IT!
#5 The biggest thing that disrupted my progress was scaring myself out of Samadhi ... seeing faces popping in, different kind of eye/s looking at me..they would freak me out BUT if you don't become frightened and just look back at them their just curious just like you. First few times def disrupted me but you get used to it.
#6 OK So that's it i know you'll Have questions

So just to recap :
LAM VAM RAM YAM HAM AM OM Rapidly up & down flow energy chakra to chakra-------Balance

Breath thru your Third eye while mentally chanting AAAM on Inhale & OOM on exhale---Open third eye (Temporary)

LAM VAM RAM YAM HAM AM OM Rapidly up & down flow energy chakra to chakra-------Balance

PLEASE LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU EXPERIENCE BECAUSE THIS IS REAL. I want to compare notes
Thanks.

posted on Aug, 28 2017 @ 03:10 AM
link   
a reply to: TheJesuit

Or the effects could result from over-oxygenization. Would put your brain in a hated state, too.

posted on Aug, 28 2017 @ 03:24 AM
link   
Breath should be normal with the am & om , is not rapid so only what's comfortable. It's mental chanting
edit on 28-8-2017 by TheJesuit because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2017 @ 03:38 AM
link   

1 Your Intuition will increase to include KNOWING What will be when you walk into a room. (connected to what people are thinkingfeeling in the just before now.)

I am reasonably intuitive and empathetic (like many others) and can pick up the vibe when entering a room fairly quickly.

I am wondering why bother...and more importantly why put 'knowing' in capital letters?

edit on 28-8-2017 by midicon because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2017 @ 03:45 AM
link   

Congrats

You discovered tranceidental meditation

Practiced by millions

Guess what, world will still be broken

What then ?

posted on Aug, 28 2017 @ 03:48 AM
link   
a reply to: midicon

It goes well beyond what we normally interpret this is a new sensory imput &
Caps because I wanted emphasis!

posted on Aug, 28 2017 @ 03:57 AM
link   
a reply to: [post=22611115]ThomasFar[/pos
I'm not trying to fix the world I truly want you to try it an honest go at it and let me know what you experienced.
edit on 28-8-2017 by TheJesuit because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2017 @ 04:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheJesuit

It goes well beyond what we normally interpret this is a new sensory imput &
Caps because I wanted emphasis!

Fair enough, although it begs the question why bother? I am of the mind set that we should be able to find contentment within the sensory input we already have.

Thanks for replying.
edit on 28-8-2017 by midicon because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2017 @ 04:06 AM
link   

Been doing it for a while

What will YOU do, when your intelligence increases, your spirituality your morality

And you clearly see the world and most people in it as rotten

What will you do then

posted on Aug, 28 2017 @ 04:11 AM
link   
Makes me have to pee. Idiots!

posted on Aug, 28 2017 @ 04:12 AM
link   
a reply to: ThomasFar

Buy more ammo.

posted on Aug, 28 2017 @ 04:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: ThomasFar

What will YOU do, when your intelligence increases, your spirituality your morality

And you clearly see the world and most people in it as rotten

What will you do then

I don't think that it takes a great deal of intelligence (or morality) to see that there is suffering in the world.
In the event of some sort of increase in intelligence then surely one's own path and attitude to life will change.
No big deal really.

posted on Aug, 28 2017 @ 04:13 AM
link   

If your content then good for you this I believe is a dormant sensory imput until developed & consistently practiced.

posted on Aug, 28 2017 @ 04:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheJesuit

If your content then good for you this I believe is a dormant sensory imput until developed & consistently practiced.

To what end?

posted on Aug, 28 2017 @ 04:28 AM
link   
Most animals have inherent magnetic global gps's. Dolphins, Bats, whales - songs,clicking,sonar, I'm pretty sure that list is long. Us thinking animals are caught in our own mind once you clear it you will find you really don't have to be stressed out about mundane things, like memory for instance don't use you lose it.
What does peace require before it becomes peaceful and then what does it take to maintain it?
I'm rambling

posted on Aug, 28 2017 @ 04:57 AM
link   

You are rambling! I am never stressed out about mundane things, nor do I need to sense the Earth's magnetic field for any purpose. If the point is that we have lost that inbuilt sense then it might just be that it that it became surplus to our needs.

What does peace require before it becomes peaceful and then what does it take to maintain it

All that might be required is that we find peace within ourselves. The striving for more (even in the sense of redundant faculties) is perhaps indicative of your own discontent with life.

Regards midicon.

posted on Aug, 28 2017 @ 12:57 PM
link   
a reply to: ThomasFar

What will YOU do, when your intelligence increases, your spirituality your morality And you clearly see the world and most people in it as rotten What will you do then

Then I will know that anyone that see's the world as such is blinded by their own ego which has been manipulated by who knows what nonsense.

If so, then could you assist the OP?

Congrats You discovered tranceidental meditation Practiced by millions Guess what, world will still be broken What then ?

Try reading the OP.

If you have doing what you say then assist the Op so they can compare experiences and notes.

posted on Aug, 28 2017 @ 01:17 PM
link   

Will try and let you know. Thanks!

posted on Aug, 28 2017 @ 04:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

Thanks 1st week is the hardest!

new topics

top topics

join