It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did Secretary of State Rex Tillerson Just Turn on Trump?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 28 2017 @ 10:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: odzeandennz
I'm just amazed at how easily the Trump cult become cannibalistic and vitriolic at the first sign of criticism to Trump from his cabinet personnel.
so now tiller-man is public enemy number one in the eyes of the trumpaholics because he spoke his mind

---

this is scientology level cult shlit. I

No kidding. You going off like Tillerson made a statement he never actually made and insulting anyone that is not convinced of you fantasy reality is definitely cult level.

Tillerson saying he does not speak for the president, the president speaks for himself does not even come close to the fantasy belief that Tillerson is distancing himself from the president.

"Trumpoholics" ??? What kind of cult fabricates words to insult their perceived enemies lol

posted on Aug, 28 2017 @ 11:00 AM
link   
a reply to: MALBOSIA

"Trumpoholics" ??? What kind of cult fabricates words to insult their perceived enemies lol

lol

did anti fascists rebrand themselves the antifa in your deluded world and did trump not make up the term alt-left his idiot supporters repeat here, repeatedly?

posted on Aug, 28 2017 @ 01:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: growler
a reply to: MALBOSIA

lol

did anti fascists rebrand themselves the antifa in your deluded world and did trump not make up the term alt-left his idiot supporters repeat here, repeatedly?

Didn't CNN coin "fake news" to attack anything that was negative towards Clinton?

How does your face feel? I mean everything Liberals try and do blows up in their face. And I'm the idiot?...

posted on Aug, 28 2017 @ 01:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

The Slate article actually has the typo "Christ Wallace"... LMAO!!! "Media Christ lied for our sins"

Otherwise, I still don't understand why anyone not in agreement with the left has any issue with Trump's accurate take on Charlottesville.
edit on 28-8-2017 by burdman30ott6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2017 @ 08:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Dudemo5

I just read an article that had a press release from Jared Kushner and Ivanka Trump in it.

They said they would both be out of the white house before the midterms happen.

More rats fleeing a sinking ship.

posted on Oct, 6 2017 @ 01:23 AM
link   
Apparently he called Trump a moron, then didn't deny it. Trump just found out yesterday, October 4th.

I'll bet Trump regrets taking referrals from Condoleezza Rice.

Trump should let Tillerson do his job and not worry about personal insults. Then again it harms the office of the Presidency, but is now the time to change horses in the midst of such international tension and the potential for conflict.

Maybe Trump would be better off to calm down, and just support Tillerson, while getting him in line via Kelly, which is what they did.

I think he's better than wild-eyed John Kerry.

Maybe Trump is a moron.. ?

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join