It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS on Ancient Aliens

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2017 @ 01:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3n19m470

originally posted by: intrptr
a reply to: Crumbles

More black is evil?

Anyway...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Huh?

Are you saying the BEK phenomena is contributing to racism by promoting the idea that "everything black sucks"?

No, that anything evil is, has always been, associated with black.Brought to you by the white establishment...

posted on Aug, 27 2017 @ 02:46 AM
link   
a reply to: 3n19m470

Watch it yourself? They were talking about the same guy. Bethel took to the internet with his story. Weird to refute that, but whatever makes you happy.
edit on 27-8-2017 by Crumbles because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2017 @ 12:23 PM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

Wow. So you're implying that everyone who claims to have had an encounter with BEK are all lying and are actually subtly promoting racism?

posted on Aug, 28 2017 @ 12:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: HorizonFall

Wow. So you're implying that everyone who claims to have had an encounter with BEK are all lying and are actually subtly promoting racism?

No, I understand the Phenomenon of Black Eyed Kids , just like you.

Scary to be confronted by an unknown entity, in the form of a child, isn't it?

I get more worried by the adults who's vessels become taken over by 'them'.

They run the world.

posted on Aug, 28 2017 @ 01:03 PM
link   

Was gonna say... I thought I was a conspiracy theorist.

I like that term; Vessel. I have a theory that some of the children who go missing in our world may be transformed into these BEK. Many witnesses report radiation sickness afterwards and radiation can even be detected in the areas the BEK were spotted.

One can only imagine the sickening process to achieve the conversion....

posted on Aug, 28 2017 @ 02:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: HorizonFall

Was gonna say... I thought I was a conspiracy theorist.

I like that term; Vessel. I have a theory that some of the children who go missing in our world may be transformed into these BEK. Many witnesses report radiation sickness afterwards and radiation can even be detected in the areas the BEK were spotted.

One can only imagine the sickening process to achieve the conversion....

Well, that s up to interpretation. Mostly, the images of 'black eyed people' are because of some camera software resolution or lighting issues.

The reports of rads 'in the area' or radiation 'sickness' must be backed up by forensics, as well.

Before I give the genre much more consideration. My earlier post about 'they' taking over was just that, speculation. Not that I don't believe in that personally, just that I think the 'symptoms' as presented are lacking in actual forensics.

As an aside, there was this news caster in my day, he had the blackest eyes...

top topics

<< 1   >>

join