It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

aliens earth

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2017 @ 11:15 AM
link   
recently there was a need for an applicant to be a "earth protector" from aliens or if aliens somehow show up. all i have been hearing is that aliens are malignant or someway evil, that they want to destroy us and take over our planet. i am personally of the opinion our planet could use the help and advanced knowledge of a benevolant race of aliens to "save" our planet. I personally believe that if there is a somthing of a scenario in which humanity is in danger of extinction our benevolant protectors will show up to save us. im not sure how they would do it but i reccon that they have not shown up yet or made there presence known is for a reason, that when our people truly are in trouble the shock of a first contact would probably do enough to save us.

posted on Aug, 11 2017 @ 11:32 AM
link   
he must be such a great guy to step forward and do that,do u think its random guy,do he use timetravel to find threats in the future and than goes back to fix things.is he coded by music in global mk ultra project?
is he some kind of firewaal in this so called reality?

posted on Aug, 11 2017 @ 11:32 AM
link   
that would be great, a worldwide fresh start! unfortunately I think they might just see us as a nasty parasites, hell bent on destruction. If they land in the middle East or a DNC convention, we're done for!!!

posted on Aug, 11 2017 @ 11:33 AM
link   
a reply to: sethmatch

what? i didnt mention any names

posted on Aug, 11 2017 @ 11:35 AM
link   
a reply to: lizardghost

what if they have the ability to get rid of all the nukes in the planet? every last one. i dont think that task is even possible for humans anymore. and yes i did watch terminator the other day

edit on 11-8-2017 by lizardghost because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2017 @ 01:08 PM
link   

If they were benevolant, then would not have let Trump become president.

posted on Aug, 11 2017 @ 01:12 PM
link   
we cant make it without knowledge,at least some of us.some still sailing in old pirate ships....
maybe different approach:every 22000 years we came to the crossing point,take your universe where you want...
its all more or less yust tv crimes.
kids have different dreams.

posted on Aug, 11 2017 @ 01:27 PM
link   
How can you possibly say that? That has to be the dumbest thing I've read all day.....If there's intelligent life out there, their hundreds of thousands of years beyond us. They could give a fat rats arse about whose POTUS.....If their here, they could take out each & every human being in existence in the blink of an eye. If they exist, their technology would seem like "magic" to us. We simply cannot comprehend a species that's a thousand years more advanced than us. Our small 10% use minds want allow for us to understand it. Our imagination is their technology. They would look upon us as if we were single celled slime from the ocean. Or a virus that is spreading and killing it's host. They would probably decide to kill the virus. Just like when you go out in your yard and pour that ant killer on that big old ant colony, you think you killed them all, but alas, next week, next month their back.....same as humans. a reply to: dfnj2015

edit on 11-8-2017 by openyourmind1262 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2017 @ 03:29 PM
link   

What makes you think that an alien race would be benevolent protectors.

posted on Aug, 11 2017 @ 04:39 PM
link   
Exactly.... Have OP watch the movie " The Forgotten" circa 2004 ..Julianne Moore & Dominic West. If their here, this is how it is.a reply to: kelbtalfenek

posted on Aug, 12 2017 @ 02:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015

If they were benevolant, then would not have let Trump become president.

You're right. They would have made sure their candidate Reptilian Hillary won

posted on Aug, 12 2017 @ 11:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: openyourmind1262
Exactly.... Have OP watch the movie " The Forgotten" circa 2004 ..Julianne Moore & Dominic West. If their here, this is how it is.a reply to: kelbtalfenek

Not sure about that movie, but I am pretty sure that in our HUMAN history, any time an advanced civilization encounters a less advanced one, the less advanced civilization suffers some horrible fate.

new topics

top topics

join