It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mexican border patrol agents encourage a 16 year old to drink liquid meth, who than dies afterwards

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2017 @ 12:23 PM
link   
In 2016 or in 2013, a teenage student was encouraged by the Mexican border patrol agents to drink liquid meth and to prove it was only juice. The border patrol agents in the case were found not guilty and are still on the job today. The story will be aired on 20/20 sometime this week. I tried to find it on YouTube. The family of the teenager received one million in damages, but there was never a court trial in the actions of the border patrol officers.

Personally, I think the border patrol agents should of done their job and tested the liquid if they thought it was drugs, rather than causing the life of this teenage boy. He was definitely a mule for the drug smugglers and may have been an innocent victim. It is possible that he didn't even know what liquid was or, maybe he did; that's still no excuse for the agents to encourage the boy to kill himself. It also took the agents a half hour to call for assistance. Why did it take the agents so long to call for help? This kid was obviously struggling; which was also a contributing factor in the poor kids death. If he got help sooner, would he be alive today?

Plain and simple, the kid should have been detained, and the liquid should have been tested. The kid would be in juvenile hall or jail right now serving out his sentence. But, who knows, this kid may have changed his life around for the better after he did his time. There was no reason for him to die.

www.yahoo.com...

Please excuse my grammar, and spelling. I have a hard time.
edit on 31-7-2017 by Diabolical1972 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2017 @ 12:36 PM
link   
As Carlos Mencia would say, Dee de Dee..
I don't fault border patrol for this one. Reminds me of kids in grade school getting in trouble and saying "he made me do it". Mmm no.

posted on Jul, 31 2017 @ 12:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Diabolical1972

The Officers in question should be fired at least. Negligence, manslaughter, GBH, I dunno, but something at least! I was young once and made some mistakes but I believe the elephant in the room is $1,000,000. In Holland, you can expect to receive around 40,000 if you lose a family member due to negligence. The case you present is not negligence, it's just insane.

As if they would ask a suspected terrorist to prove the belt he is wearing is not a bomb-belt by pressing the button.

/walks away in disbelief...

posted on Jul, 31 2017 @ 12:42 PM
link   
a reply to: iTruthSeeker

Well, they do make the gestures to encourage him to drink.

They are "responsible" adults facing a teen they know is easily impressionable, and most assuredly manipulated, maybe even coerced, to be a mule.

He was only a teen.

posted on Jul, 31 2017 @ 12:46 PM
link   
Posted earlier here
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Please add further comments to the ongoing discussion in the above linked thread.
Thanks

**Thread Closed**

top topics

join