It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Johnson & Johnson AETNA and Humana Bought the 2016 Election

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 03:53 PM
link   
Please let me introduce you to Renaissance Technologies, this investment firm donated $15,511,600 to get Donald Trump elected.

www.nasdaq.com...

This investment firm was the single largest contributor to Donald Trumps Campaign in the 2016 presidential cycle. The firm has a portfolio that consists of Medical INsurance companies, pharmaceutical companies, and other massive companies including Facebook. The very person who is overseeing the repeal of Obama Care took money from the industries he is pushing legislation on before he took office as president. The conflict of interest is dumbfounding. Screw Russia, Donald Trump is guilty of taking money from Big Pharma, and AETNA, and Humana before he even took office and to hold up his part of the bargain he must repeal Obamacare. If his campaign took these funds it's a clear sign of coercion at the highest levels of our government. The emoluments clause says he cannot accept gifts from foreign countries; however, there is another issue here, he may be guilty of a high crime and the evidence is right in front of our noses.

"The Constitution does not define bribery. It is a crime that has long existed in English and American common law. It takes place when a person gives an official money or gifts to influence the official’s behavior in office. For example, if defendant Smith pays federal Judge Jones $10,000 to find Smith not guilty, the crime of bribery has occurred."

www.crf-usa.org...

This firm works on behalf of its investors and if he is pushing the agenda of repealing Obamacare as a result of taking money from Health Insurance companies and Big Pharma though the investment firm Renaissance Technologies he would be guillty of accepting a bribe. I think the President is repealing Obamacare as a result of receving these funds and he needs to be stopped before he ruins millions of low income familes lives. Why aren't we all going ape # about this topic? We should be dismantling insurance companies and creating low cost exchanges, this isn't a conspiracy theory, it's a fact right there for anyone to see.

edit on 12/16/2012 by thekaliyuga because: words

+6 more 
posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 04:09 PM
link   
Really? Let's see: Clinton spent twice as much as Trump, over $500 million to Trump's $250K. So I'm just guessing that a $15 million contribution did not "buy" the election for Trump. (MSM Source. For you to claim these guys "bought" the election is (you guessed it) Fake News.

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 05:52 PM
link   
a reply to: thekaliyuga

...and I voted for free. Not fair. I want my slice. At least one year supply of baby powder and shampoo.

edit on 22-7-2017 by Trueman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 06:17 PM
link   
a reply to: schuyler

Classic 'but but but Hillary x' deflection. Nice.

I can agree the title is sensationalized. But that does not make it any less sketchy.
edit on 22-7-2017 by lightedhype because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 06:21 PM
link   
Dont worry OP. Trump is president now so big pharma, big insurance and the like are all cool now here in the 'alt' community.

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 06:30 PM
link   

Its obvious that after politicians stays big international companies. Specially in US where political lobby is forcing their agenda in foreign policy.

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 07:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: thekaliyuga

This investment firm was the single largest contributor to Donald Trumps Campaign in the 2016 presidential cycle.

Can you please show where that is true ?

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 07:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Trueman

Somebody got paid to vote? ...and I didn't? Well that just sucks.

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 11:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: seagull
a reply to: Trueman

Somebody got paid to vote? ...and I didn't? Well that just sucks.

Sucks only if your candidate doesn't win. Otherwise you should expect to get paid back in benefits from the victory, if your candidate does what he/she promised.

posted on Jul, 23 2017 @ 07:45 AM
link   
It's written in black on white on the web pages above, it's not fake news, actually, no one is even talking about this. People like you who simply throw around an accusation of false news should be made into a stew because you have no reason to exist. He took 15 million in money from these places, I don;t really see how the ledgers provided by the portfolio are fake news, at some point the general population will come around and when it does your campaign of misinformation will be toppled.

posted on Jul, 23 2017 @ 07:50 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

I would be happy to show you the proof. www.opensecrets.org...

That is a campaign finance watchdog website

www.investopedia.com...

This is another.

classic.fec.gov...

How about the FEC is that good enough for you> Idiot.

posted on Jul, 23 2017 @ 07:56 AM
link   

LOL! So an investment form that happens to have some pharma companies and Facebook in their portfolio and donated to the GoP is bribery.

Wow...burn all investment firms to the ground.

Feel free to show me one that doesn't have a portfolio that includes these types of companies.

They also have PepsiCo....hopefully Trump doesn't start pushing Coca Cola out of the market or he's gonna have some problems....

Great thread OP /sarcasm.

posted on Jul, 23 2017 @ 08:02 AM
link   

People like you who simply throw around an accusation of false news should be made into a stew because you have no reason to exist.

Aaaaand there goes your credibility.

posted on Jul, 23 2017 @ 08:05 AM
link   
Here's an accusation....they donated more to dems than republicans in the same period.....so how's that help your theory? LOL

Real Data

posted on Jul, 23 2017 @ 09:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

Great point all it means is that these insurance companies were bribing any and everyone lol

posted on Jul, 23 2017 @ 09:15 AM
link   

Great point all it means is that these insurance companies were bribing any and everyone lol

That's just it....its not an insurance company. It's an investment fund that has BOUGHT shares of insurance companies as a small portion of their portfolio. The insurance companies have nothing to do with them, unless you're also suggesting they are involved in insider trading illegally.

Either way....if we go based solely on your assumptions, they obviously wanted the Dems to win more since they gave them more....

posted on Jul, 23 2017 @ 09:15 AM
link   

I'm sure you believe that bribery is ok, and I'm sure you think repealing millions of peoples health care is a good course of action as a result of your cleverness; however, might it be a conflict of interest for income presidential candidates to receive vast donations from private companies?

posted on Jul, 23 2017 @ 09:23 AM
link   

I'm sure you believe that bribery is ok, and I'm sure you think repealing millions of peoples health care is a good course of action as a result of your cleverness; however, might it be a conflict of interest for income presidential candidates to receive vast donations from private companies?

That's just it...youre basing your argument on your opinion that it is bribery and has anything at all to do with healthcare.

Anywho...Trump just said the other day he should just step away and watch ObamaCare fail. I agree with him...prove a point to the idiots that continue to say it's great....thwn we can all say Obama actually killed millions right? Or would it still be Trumps fault b3cause he didn't fix ObamaCare?

What do you think PAC's are? That money doesn't go directly to Donald...it was for his campaign, and prior to that they were invested in Cruz as well.

They also invested in most every otger candidate out there...not because of bribery but because of tax write offs.

Anywho....

posted on Jul, 24 2017 @ 07:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

That's just it...youre basing your argument on your opinion that it is bribery and has anything at all to do with healthcare.

Anywho...Trump just said the other day he should just step away and watch ObamaCare fail. I agree with him...prove a point to the idiots that continue to say it's great....thwn we can all say Obama actually killed millions right? Or would it still be Trumps fault b3cause he didn't fix ObamaCare?

What do you think PAC's are? That money doesn't go directly to Donald...it was for his campaign, and prior to that they were invested in Cruz as well.

They also invested in most every otger candidate out there...not because of bribery but because of tax write offs.

Anywho....
That's all we can do to appease these snowflakes (and then they'll come up with another excuse)...Sit back and watch Obamacare finish dying...

But they don't really care if Obamacare dies...To them, the logical outcome of Obamacare failure is 'single payer'...And that is just a sugar coated term for gov't controlled healthcare for everyone...The same as all the communist and extremely liberal countries have...Give everyone the same substandard care as the rest of the world...And of course this is part of the globalist agenda...We can't have America standing above anyone else in the world if we are all going to be equal...

The U.S. has/had the best healthcare of any place in the world...People come here from all over the world for healthcare...And the politicians and drug companies and insurance companies are getting extremely rich off our healthcare...But we with the leading of politicians like Trump can get our good healthcare back and take a big chunk out of those massive profits and get them back to the people...And get far better care for everyone than Obamacare and 'single payer'...

posted on Jul, 24 2017 @ 09:27 AM
link   
lol.....
how much did they give to hillary?? you do realize, that the big corps usually cover all the bases, don't you??

this is different than the russian collusion bit in that it possibly involves international/gov't parties working in concert with a american businessman with the hope of improving their businesses...

join