It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A thought on the Mayan calender...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 7 2005 @ 08:02 AM
link   
I am very sorry, DBates, but I feel I have to post this in a new topic. Close if you feel the need to...

Hypthetically...what if the writer of the Mayan calender just got bored, and just so happened to end in 2012? I mean...writing a calender for 2,012 years will get you a bit tired. I do not believe this theory, but it's very possible. Thoughts?

-Chris

[edit on 2/7/2005 by Legend]

posted on Feb, 7 2005 @ 08:32 PM
link   
Of course that is possible. It's also possible I will get bored and accidentally doodle the grand unified theory of physics.

I don't see a purpose in posting a topic here where the subject cannot be proved or disproved. We cannot even prove or disprove the calendar had a specific creator. What kind of debate are you expecting?

posted on Feb, 7 2005 @ 08:36 PM
link   
I dont think so. According to the articles i've read this involves many other prophecies besides the Mayan..I dont think any of them could see past 2012- But then again there's Sylvia Brown's book of prophecy involving 100 plus years worth of prophecies from now. Who do you beleive?

posted on Feb, 8 2005 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Legend
I am very sorry, DBates, but I feel I have to post this in a new topic. Close if you feel the need to...

I gave this thread some space, but I don't see anything here that hasn't been discussed in a previous thread. No new spin or insight into this topic, so use an existing thread for this discussion.

List of Mayan 2012 threads

Thread closed.

new topics

top topics

join