It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Venus Williams "drove 'lawfully' before fatal accident"

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 9 2017 @ 11:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Aliensun
a reply to: Antipathy17

Certainly, without a video showing the light being green for her, I question that whole video as being inaccurate, a tool for the defense. We see at least three cars including the one that hit her zooming along at speed on that major road. Does that mean that all three were running the red light while she had the green? I don't think so. We will see, eventually, the whole story.

No you don't. You clearly see two cars stopped at the red light. She goes out. She stops because a car making a left (where she had the right of way) cuts in front of her. She is in the middle and has to continue, she does. The two cars stopped at the light go slow giving her time to continue. Third car does not slow down, is either blind or chooses not to look, does not exercise caution, and flies through at a high speed right after their light turns green and hits her.

I ALWAYS look and make sure it is clear when my light goes from red to green, ALWAYS. This lawsuit should be dismissed immediately based on this video imo.

<< 1   >>

join