It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Telepathic Hat Will Be Developed Within 8 Years Says Former MIT Professor

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2017 @ 03:00 PM
link   
This brilliant lady is developing a mind blowing, wearable MRI "hat" that she says will be capable of telepathic communication! Mary Lou Jepsen has some very impressive credentials:

Jepsen is a former engineering executive at Facebook, Oculus, Google[x] (now called X) and Intel. She's also been a professor at MIT and is an inventor on over 100 patents. And that's the abbreviated version of her resume.

www.cnbc.com...

She left Facebook in 2016 and formed a company that specializes in building cheaper medical imaging devices.

"I figured out how to put basically the functionality of an M.R.I. machine — a multimillion-dollar M.R.I. machine — into a wearable in the form of a ski hat," Jepson tells CNBC, though she does not yet have a prototype completed.

www.cnbc.com...

She claims that an MRI machine can already "see" your thoughts:

Current M.R.I. technology can already see your thoughts: "If I threw [you] into an M.R.I. machine right now ... I can tell you what words you're about to say, what images are in your head. I can tell you what music you're thinking of," says Jepsen. "That's today, and I'm talking about just shrinking that down."

www.cnbc.com...

Her company is designing a wearable hat, much like a ski cap, that will not only help detect diseases, but "be able to both read and to output your own thoughts, as well as read the thoughts of others."

Our goal is to create a wearable to enable us to see the inner workings of the body and brain at high resolution. Using novel opto-electronics we aim to replace the functionality of MRI (Magnetic Resonance Imaging) with a true wearable enabling constant monitoring. Implications are broad for detection and treatment of cancer, cardiovascular diseases, internal bleeding, mental diseases, neurodegenerative diseases, and beyond - for communication via thought.

www.opnwatr.io...

If Jepsen is right and one day ideas will be instantly shared or digitized, that would significantly speed up the process of creating, learning and communicating. Today, it takes time to share an idea, whether by talking about it or writing it down. But telepathy would make all of that instantaneous.

www.cnbc.com...

The implications of developing a device like this is staggering. No secret would be safe. If we think the NSA is a shady outfit now.....

posted on Jul, 7 2017 @ 03:04 PM
link   
Posted earlier.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jul, 7 2017 @ 03:37 PM
link   
a reply to: shawmanfromny

And then a chip implanted at birth that can program all the good little robot slaves
Then the mind policing computer
And suddenly we live in a totalitarian state were free thought is a thing of the past and any one refusing to accept this or allow it to be put into there kid's will be an outlaw, a rogue, a dissident and ultimately become persecuted.
Only the devil would think this is good.

posted on Jul, 7 2017 @ 03:44 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 7 2017 @ 03:46 PM
link   
Please direct your remarks to this thread right here.

Closed.

top topics

join