It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New orb/sphere pic: same question as before

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 7 2005 @ 12:52 AM
link   
Here's another photo, this one taken on Dec. 29th of this last year. This marked the first of four times over the course of a week that this object (or an object of near identical appearance) was either seen or photographed in this particular area.

This photo was the first of three in a sequence shot at a rate of 1 frame/second. It is absent in the 2nd and 3rd photos.

Lastly, please revert to this thread for my requests regarding input and feedback. Thx...

Again, I'm looking for some feedback/input preferably from either remote viewers or othes with an "inside" perspective they would care to share. Please feel free to U2U me should you not wish to publicly post here...

posted on Feb, 7 2005 @ 03:41 AM
link   
sdrumrunner, Dec 29 th, hmmm, Same thing I seen on the same date, however, It was around 5:30 p.m. EST when this occured. And my sighting came out of the clouds at a very Fast Speed. Nice Pic by the way, thus far all of your photos would be hard to refute... Keep clicking my friend!

posted on Feb, 7 2005 @ 03:44 AM
link   
looks suspicious to me. if only we could somehow clear the smaller picture up to get more facts.

posted on Feb, 7 2005 @ 04:02 AM
link   
even if it is a fake VERY COOL!

posted on Feb, 7 2005 @ 04:09 AM
link   
sdrumrunner, I recall that you mention in your very first post that you would not give out any info on your location, and that's okay, But I tend to guess near the West Coast her in the USA, and the hour that this pic was taken was around 2 or 3 p.m your time, anyway just guessing... I was just thinking if that's the same damn one that I seen, It traveled over 2260 miles in a blink!

chrisamatic, I can understand why you would be suspicious, but considring that this was shot with a Digital Camera and the distance(regardless of the Zoom lense used) and these Orbs do not appear when seen as solid objects would be the cause of a hazy appearence, so taking that into account, I consider this a good photo. Also you might want to review other photos that sdrumrunner has posted as well, in doing so, it would validate more of what I'm trying to say, or what your looking for..
Have fun!

posted on Feb, 7 2005 @ 10:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by jessemole
sdrumrunner, I recall that you mention in your very first post that you would not give out any info on your location, and that's okay, But I tend to guess near the West Coast her in the USA, and the hour that this pic was taken was around 2 or 3 p.m your time, anyway just guessing... I was just thinking if that's the same damn one that I seen, It traveled over 2260 miles in a blink!

chrisamatic, I can understand why you would be suspicious, but considring that this was shot with a Digital Camera and the distance(regardless of the Zoom lense used) and these Orbs do not appear when seen as solid objects would be the cause of a hazy appearence, so taking that into account, I consider this a good photo. Also you might want to review other photos that sdrumrunner has posted as well, in doing so, it would validate more of what I'm trying to say, or what your looking for..
Have fun!

Hi Jesse,

Thx for the support while I was happily asleep.

The camera used was an Olympus C-740 UltraZoom (a digital camera as you mentioned).

The distance between me (when shooting the photo) and the object is approx. 1.5 miles linear distance.

The shutter speed was 1/250th of a second, the zoom set to the full 10X (optical). This photo is enlarged approx. 500% over the original photo.

The photo was taken approx. 90 minutes after your sighting, a few thousand miles to your west.

Did you post a thread following your sighting? Report it to NUFORC? If so, I would greatly enjoy the opportunity to read more about it...

To Chrisamatic

I respect your opinions and of course encourage discussion (as together this is the simple recipe for furthering thought
).

With this in mind, please revert back to the first post of this thread or the first post of this thread to read my requests regarding these photos, as well as to educate yourself about the range of my experiences, and my purpose for posting them here. I ask only that you respect my requests. Thank you.

[Edit: Because I dropped my links like a n00b...
]

[edit on 7-2-2005 by sdrumrunner]

posted on Feb, 7 2005 @ 10:34 AM
link   
sdrumrunner, Yes, as mention, I did report this sighting, per your request. Unless I found a mistake in your location, you pointed out to the west of my presences.. Now I'm thinking somewhat differently, no matter, were seeing the same type's of events! Thanks for comfirming the format regarding the camera. Later!

new topics

top topics

join