It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can anybody tell me what this is?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2005 @ 08:06 PM
link   
I was searching on google for Top Secret Aircraft projects and came across this.

The link is: img78.exs.cx...

Does anybody have any information or any clue is to what this type of aircraft this is ?

[edit on 2/6/05 by creamsoda]

posted on Feb, 6 2005 @ 08:13 PM
link   
It looks like an EF2000

Find out more

posted on Feb, 6 2005 @ 08:15 PM
link   
It does now that I think about it. My other thought was that it was just the X-43 but who knows.

posted on Feb, 7 2005 @ 03:21 AM
link   
looks like a delta winged jet, cant tell which...may be the mirage 2000 or rafale or eurofighter or LCA tejas...

I think its engine is on fire or something

posted on Feb, 7 2005 @ 03:23 AM
link   
it might some kind of aircraft we haven't been told about yet. i doubt we know about all the aircraft that exist so it's possible.

posted on Feb, 7 2005 @ 05:36 AM
link   
looks like a mirage 2000 to me,but i usually get things wrong so ,hey ho!..lol

posted on Feb, 7 2005 @ 07:54 AM
link   
Mig-21?

posted on Feb, 7 2005 @ 08:02 AM
link   
MiG-21 is the closest I'd say..
Or it could be a fake..not foto shopped but just a pic of some rocket powered and delta finned amateur missiles; viewed on high lens zoom...I've built those..and seen them on zoom too

[edit on 7-2-2005 by Daedalus3]

posted on Feb, 7 2005 @ 08:02 AM
link   
It looks like a Mirage of some sort, probably a 2000.

possibly concorde too.

posted on Feb, 7 2005 @ 12:42 PM
link   
www.dreamlandresort.com...
1.Click on Black Projects
2.Click on Secret U.S Aircraft Projects at Groom Lake
3.Scroll down to 1.3 Bright Star.

posted on Feb, 7 2005 @ 12:46 PM
link   
I too thought it looked like a Mirage but one of the older ones, a III or a 5. MiG 21 also crossed my mind but it doesn't look like anything special like a black project as the wing profile looks very '50's to me.

posted on Feb, 10 2005 @ 01:14 PM
link   
In all honesty, without a way to "clean up" the image, I don't think there is a way to really tell what that is. Unfortunatly, I don't have the software to do that. Maybe someone can use the image sharpening tool in Photoshop, to clean it up a bit. If you could get it cleaned up a bit, I would love to compare it to my personal "Aircraft Library" and see if I can get a match. I have files on several "Black Aircraft"(EX: Aurora, Black Manta, ect.) that I have developed based on personal research over the years. It would be intresting to see if we could get enough detail to try for a match.

Tim
ATS Director of Counter-Ignorance

top topics

join