It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Whats the Deal

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2005 @ 06:57 PM
link   
I have to refresh so often to see current posts even I have made as the server isnt showing them Like the old one did and often I find I cant use buttons because they send me right back to where I was IE the post button will not post it takes you to the confirmation page immediately and then right to the page you where at when you hit post and editing a profile is a nightmare I had to close my browser 4 times just to make it through the process as the button to submit your edits takes you to a warning page then back to the profil my home page with no changes made , this is tedious and upsetting , there is a hickup somewhere in the upload portion and its driving me nuts and the refresh rate is so slow you dont see thing for 10 to 20 minutes unless you manually refresh. Whats up with that

mpw I am getting double listing in the my ats section where the links on threads I am following are listed

[edit on 6/2/2005 by drbryankkruta]

posted on Feb, 6 2005 @ 06:59 PM
link   
I haven't had any problems.

Try deleting your temporary internet files and your cookies.

posted on Feb, 6 2005 @ 07:02 PM
link   
I've only noticed this when someone posts at the same time I did. Otherwise, I haven't noticed this. Ironically, you have been posting at the same time I have been on a few threads tonight, D.

posted on Feb, 6 2005 @ 07:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Banshee
I haven't had any problems.

Try deleting your temporary internet files and your cookies.

done every time I start having trouble but doesnt help

posted on Feb, 6 2005 @ 07:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by junglejake
I've only noticed this when someone posts at the same time I did. Otherwise, I haven't noticed this. Ironically, you have been posting at the same time I have been on a few threads tonight, D.

well I quess my brain is farting in sync with you tonight , maybe if I go eat we can upset the harmonic balance and see if that helps

posted on Feb, 6 2005 @ 07:26 PM
link   
Yeah i have to reload also to see new posts... i think thats the way it work... lol

posted on Feb, 6 2005 @ 07:32 PM
link   
What works best for me is to just hang at the recent posts section. When I'm in a postin' mood, as I am now, I bounce between ATS and BTS, refreshing the recent posts window each time. The screen doesn't auto-refresh, so you have to do some kind of clicking. Actually, that might not be such a bad idea for the next upload: the latest 75 page auto-refreshes every 30 or 60 seconds. Gmail does it and I love it!

top topics

join