It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ghost in dancers mirror

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 03:44 AM
link   
I didn't find this on ATS yet.

Allegedly, a security video recorded a dancer practice in a studio covered with mirrors. The dancer finishing her routine sits on the floor. Her mirror images are visible and doing the same until one of her images decides to get up.

It is a spooky one but in my opinion it is fake. You can see the vid has been cut at 15th seconds.

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 04:00 AM
link   
That's pretty cool, I don't think it's real though. Looks like the mirror image "ghost" is cut into the scene. Notice how the ghost starts in slow motion.

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 04:09 AM
link   
a reply to: dreamingawake

I have to agree. I tried to look at all mirrors at the same time to spot any movement differences. I couldn't find any but it still has a fake vibe somehow.

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 04:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: szino9

I have to agree. I tried to look at all mirrors at the same time to spot any movement differences. I couldn't find any but it still has a fake vibe somehow.

the fake vibe also comes from her poor dancing abilities. You wouldn't film that.
edit on 30-6-2017 by MrConspiracy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 04:29 AM
link   
a reply to: szino9
Sigh. I just... I don't know where to begin.

In my opinion, it's categorically fake. The setup is designed in a way to make you think it would be very hard to go to that length to fake something -- ie, all the mirror angles, etc.

Plus.. the stand up, turn and stare at the woman. This is the EXACT same formula used in hollywood horror films. The 'mirror' image that should be just like the originator, moves of its own free volition and then 'stares' at the person creating unease and awkwardness.

Nope. Sorry. Just too predictable and too lame.

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 04:47 AM
link   

Of course it's fake watch her when she gets up same exact moves they just pasted it over the mirror. This isnt even the best one I've seen with ghost mirrors. One with this couple was seriously freaky. I even knew it was fake but didn't want to watch it they did a good job on thr demon face lol.
edit on 6/30/17 by dragonridr because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 05:37 AM
link   
Not enough creepiness.

Now if this happened then it would have been 'get the jumbo Crucifix out and whack it'.

Zoom to 1:30 seconds

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 07:23 AM
link   
its fake. At the 16 second mark is where they mess with the room configuration (and there is a cut in the recording). The mirror on the left wall now has the girl reflection in the far part of it. Either it is a CGI girl or the mirrors have been angled and it a real person dressed like the dancer.

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 07:58 AM
link   
Reminds me of a episode from a kids TV show called Dramarama which was spooky as a kid.
youtu.be...

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 09:48 AM
link   
I've seen similar videos out of Asia where the mirror reflection does something different than the person in front of it. I get the impression making that type of video is thing there

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 10:35 AM
link   

I believe you're right. I also see some type of artifact towards the bottom of the mirror. Almost looks like airbrushing or blurring.
When the dancer is sitting, and puts her head down, you can see the screen freeze from being paused.
Kinda ironic how she sits in the perfect position to have 4 perfectly centered reflections.

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 11:15 AM
link   
Too Hollywood-esque. It reminds me of a scene in Poltergeist 3.

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 01:22 PM
link   

Fake but cool.

top topics

join